Chapter 49

Stream Butter or you are not my baby Moon instead you are a lost planet no one knows or cares about 😌.

Ignore the mistakes

THIRD(POV)

Returning home after spending the day with Jin and Taehyung; Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin were tired.

It started raining heavily so that added up to the tiredness, Jimin loved the rain because that meant he was going to get a good night's sleep.

(I love the rain, anyone else?!)

Jimin was tired but he still had energy left. After doing go their night routine they got comfortable in the bed. 'Why aren't they here yet'

Jimin asked while staring at the ceiling, Yoongi opened one eye, placing his hands in Jimin's stomach slowly rubbing it. 'Because they wanted to stay a little bit longer' he said.

Hoseok smiled fondly 'they will come when it's the right time, don't rush it or they will take longer'. He said kissing Jimin's cheek.

'It's not fair, I'm their mother they should listen to me' he said folding his hands on top of his stomach. As if on cue the little devils kicked him, 'oww' he groaned out.

Yoongi laughted he kissed Jimin's stomach 'good job baby's, well done' Jimin moved him away from his stomach.

'So unfair, I don't want them anymore' he continued complaining. They spent the next few hours talking, cuddling, kissing until they fell asleep.

3 hours have passed ever since they fell asleep, Jimin slowly began waking up. He felt weird not the bad kind of weird but the exciting kind of weird.

Despite how weird he was feeling, sleep was still important, turning on to the side he tried going back to sleep that did not happen.

He couldn't go back to sleep normally going back to sleep after waking up was not difficult. Letting out a sigh of frustration he laid on his back, facing upward huffing he pouted.

He frowned as he felt a sharp pain in his lower region, ignoring it he got out the bed with great difficulty grabbed his iPad he went back to bed.

Trying not to wake up his sleeping husbands, he settled back in between them. Yoongi moved and placed his head on Jimin's chest while Hoseok switched and placed his head on Jimin's thigh.

Jimin giggled at the cute sight he took a picture of them. Going to Netflix he found the show he was currently obsessed with. It's Okay to Not Be Okay, he loved that show.

He loved how the female lead was not someone who got shy easily or didn't know what to do whenever the male lead was near. She was someone who fought back, who spoke their mind without caring about everyone else's opinion.

He loved that about her, both the female lead and male lead were just impeccable. They were made for one another.

As time passed he began to feel extreme pain in his lower stomach, groaning he put down his iPad and tried relaxing more so the pain could go away. 

Instead of going away, the pain intensified. He was terrified groaning again he laid back on the pillow clenching his lower belly.

Tears began to stream down his face, letting out a pained sound he began shaking Yoongi awake 'meow meow' he whispered out.

He couldn't bear the pain anymore he shook Yoongi harder 'meow meow wake up' he began crying harder. Yoongi was too deep in his slumber.

He tried Hoseok 'Hobi wake up' he was getting frustrated.