Chapter 51

I'm ugly so you can be pretty, so don't be ungrateful, and thank me🤨

THIRD(POV)

2 months later

'Go back to sleep Tae I'll take care of her' Jungkook said as he walked through the door that connected their room to their kid's room.

He looked around to see if any other of his kids were awake aside from Eun-Ae, he knew the other three were not awake because it's usually Eun-Ae that wakes up in the middle of the night.

He just wanted to make sure that they were all okay, grabbing his baby girl from her bed 'shhh baby appa is here' he said checking if she needed a diaper change.

She indeed needed the change, after changing her diaper he also changed her clothes into something fresher.

Jungkook shook his head as he looked at their kid's closet, everywhere you turn it's Gucci

Jungkook shook his head as he looked at their kid's closet, everywhere you turn it's Gucci. Gucci shoes, shirts, pants, socks, leggings, etc. sometimes he wonders if he let his wifey Gucci addiction get too far.

He blames himself a little for not knowing how to say no to his Taehyung, shaking his head he went back to his and Taehyung's bedroom with their daughter in his arms.

She looked wide awake and knowing her habits Jungkook knows she won't be sleeping anytime soon. 'Come on let's go and make you some midnight snack' he said heading out of the room.

You see Eun-Ae or any of their children is not supposed to have a midnight snack Taehyung forbids Jungkook from passing his bad habits to their children, but if Jungkook listened then he wasn't Jungkook.

Jungkook has a habit, a very had habit according to Taehyung of having midnight snacks. This habit developed when Jungkook recently took over his father's company and he had so much paperwork to finish.

Taehyung tried to get rid of this bad habit when it started getting out of control. Even when he had no paperwork to finish, Jungkook still woke up in the middle of the night to have a midnight snack.

The snack didn't have to be heavy a banana milk would do. He tried for months but Jungkook never let go of that habit. Now, what Taehyung feared the most has happened.

Their children developing their father's bad habits. Eun is papa's girl so she picked up his habit.

'Eun we can't let eomma find out that we eat midnight snacks' he said looking at his daughter who was already staring at her father. He waited for her to agree with him as if understanding her father, Eun yawed, and her head bowed into his chest.

Jungkook cheered as his daughter *agreed* with him, 'That's my girl' he said kissing her forehead.

Since he was shirtless only wearing his gray sweat pants he felt Eun drool on his chest, he was used to it so he just continued to look for his banana milk.