Chapter 32

BTS going to the GRAMMY 😌 can I just say I feel like they deserved No! not deserved but BELONGED in Every category because honestly, they do better than most of this American artist, and ARMY deserves an award for being the best fandom (I know bitch in being biased) for buying album and streaming. (I stream but don't buy because a potato is broke). Who else agrees that they belong in every category, even Taehyung felt like that.

Excuse the mistakes

Third(POV)

In the end, Jungkook ended up buying three pink drinks. He wanted to refuse Taehyung, knowing he could get a tummy ache but he couldn't resist the pouty face.

'You lucky I love you' Jungkook said sternly squeezing Taehyung's thigh.

Taehyung giggle 'I know kookie'. He just shook his head and drove to the restaurant, they were already late but luckily they are not that far away.

...
Before getting out Jungkook had to make sure that Taehyung didn't leave his fury sweater at home because it was going to be cold later on in the night. 'Babe did you bring your sweater'

Taehyung nodded his head 'it's in the bag kook' leaning against Jungkook's chest. 'Let's go inside baby tiger'

Walking up to the VIP room everyone was already. 'Sorry we're are late this baby right here wanted Starbucks' Jungkook said blaming the innocent Taehyung for their tardiness.

Taehyung just stood there looking down ashamed of himself but also feeling proud of himself because he got three pink drinks.

They sat down, and everyone started talking about their high school plan while some are already ordering. *cough* *cough* Jin, Jimin, Taehyung, Lisa, Jisoo, Jenni, and Rosé.

'I want everything except for the coffee cake' Taehyung, Jimin, and Jin said at the same time, they look at each other and laughed. In a short speech, they ordered everything on the dessert menu except for coffee cake.

Everyone else was just staring at them with a weird look, they knew they were sometimes in sync but not to this extent.

Yoongi stared at them 'will y'all finish everything y'all order' the trio nodded. 'Because if not you guys are just spending money for food you guys won't even eat'

The trio felt like crying for being scolded, for some reason their emotions have been on and off for the past few weeks. Looking at them Hoseok was startled in seeing that they were on the verge of crying.

Hoseok tapped jungkook and signaled him to look at Taehyung. Jungkook was panicked he hates seeing Tae cry unless it was because you know...

Anygays 'baby what's wrong' Jungkook asked the now sobbing Tae 'all I wanted was food' he said hiccuping.

Jin and Jimin were in the same condition. Namjoon looked at Yoongi accusingly, the criminal just put his hands up 'I was just watching out for the expenses' he said not even minding his crying boyfriend. He let Hoseok do the job. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

'Alright alright, you guys can order whatever you guys want as long you are satisfied. Order anything' Namjoon speared the poor souls.

'Thank you joonie' Jin kissed his cheek happily, he was getting the food they called back the waiter

'We want everything except for anything that has coffee'