Chapter 57 🍓

Sorry for the mistakes (I will slap you🙂 if you say something dumb)

THIRD(POV)

'I want the divorce' Jimin said looking at his husband. Yoongi was getting tired of Jimin constantly asking for a divorce.

Yoongi turned his head and looked at Hoseok and said 'I still don't know why we didn't use a rubber'. Hoseok nodded his head agreeing with Yoongi.

'You right, it could have saved us from this headache' he said pointing at their kids who were bathed in chocolate on the white carpet in the room.

'I'm still here' Jimin said making gestures with his hands.

'I know, I'm ignoring you' Yoongi said still not looking at him. Hoseok just looked at him and looked at their kids again, wondering why he had three kids instead of one.

Rolling his eyes Jimin got off the bed and walked to the kids 'Babies please don't move, okay! We don't want to dirty the rest of the room' he spoke to their 4-year-olds.

'Hoseok can you please prepared the shower and the bathtub for me' Jimin said calmly as he picked up the chocolate wrappers those rascal left all over the room.

He is still wondering why they didn't make a mess in their playroom instead of the room, on his white carpet.

Yoongi looked at Jimin wondering when he was going to assign him his assignment. But to no one's surprise, he was being ignored.

He decided he was going to be a gentleman today and help his wife out 'Baby what can I do to help you' he asked.

'You can go and print out the divorce papers, you are a businessman so you should know what to do' Jimin said helping the triples out of their clothes before they make more mess.

Yoongi closed his eyes, he knew he was very mean earlier but he didn't mean to hurt Jimin's feelings, he loves his wife very much but Yoongi's tongue can mess a lot of things up.

'Chim I'm sorry about earlier' he apologized hoping it would lighten the mood a bit.

'Yeah I'm sorry too, for being a bother' Jimin responded smiling a little bit.

When Hoseok and Yoongi heard his word they looked at each other (at this moment they knew they fvcked up...run bîtch run..)

'Mama can we have more chocolate' Woozi asked looking at his mother who was doing things left and right.

'No baby you. You guys had enough chocolate if you eat more you will get a tummy ache' Jimin tiredly explained.

He already expects them to get a tummy ache but he can prevent the worst from happening. 'But mama...' Ji-yooseok whined.

'No honey I'm sorry but no more chocolate for the rest of the month. That's y'all punishment for eating chocolate without asked me and appa's' he said taking Jae-in to the bathroom.

He didn't mind his now dirty shirt covered in chocolate, Jae-in who's been quiet this whole time asked her question 'eomma are you angry for the carpet?'

Understanding what his daughter meant to ask responded 'no baby, I know it was a mistakes' kissing her forehead he was going to return to the room to bring the other two but Yoongi had already brought them into the bathroom.

Hoseok was cleaning the room and getting rid of the carpet.

'Appa' Yooseok called out. 'Yes bubba

'Is mama angry' he asked looking up at his father. Yoongi looked at Jimin who wasn't even sparing him a glance.

'Yes buba, but not at you. He is mad at appa'

'But why' the curiosity got the best of Yooseok. Hearing his brother question Jae-in and Woozi looked at one of their father waiting for his response.

'Because I and appa made a mistake' said Hoseok as he walked into the bathroom.

'What did papa and appa do' Woozi asked. 'Did you eat chocolate too' Jea-in chimed in also curious about why their eomma was mad at all of them.

'No baby, it's something very huge' Hoseok said trying to find the right word.

'Okay,' the trio responded altogether. Still confused but they trusted their papa.

Jimin ignored his husband and called the trio 'come here my little munchkins, y'all need to be cleaned' he said closing his nose making a disgusted face.

The triples alighted at their eomma 'mama you so silly' the giggled. They all laughted with their kids.

Hoseok and Yoongi looked at Jimin with guilt they both knew they have unintentionally hurt him, now they need to apologize.

'Look Jae there's a bubble' Woozi said to his sister.

'Yes I know did you forget we are bathtub full of bubbles' Jae-in told her brother.

'Umm it's called bubbles bath' Yooseok answered.

'It's a bubble bath. Bubbled bath! Not bubbles bath' Woozi said empathizing with his words.

'Eomma Woozi is making fun of me' Yooseok and Jae said to Jimin.

Jimin laughed out loud their kids take after their fathers. Blunt and happy at the same time, don't ask how.

'Mama gets in with us' Yooseok said, he is a mama's boy while Jae and Eoozi don't pick aside. Yooseok will pick his mother any day over anyone.

It's the same for the others as well but Yooseok will not even wink an eye before choosing his mother.

Jimin did as his son and joined them, the family of 7 had fun in the bathroom. The parents loved days like this where they can have fun with their little one that will always be remembered.

After the fun in the bathroom, they made dinner NamJin and TaeKook everyone as a happy one. Jimin hast yet forgives his husbands.

Sometimes in life, the prettier things in life are the most lonely. They tend to be happy on the outside, and sad on the inside.

Weeks passed Jimin decided to forgive his husband which took a lot of work from giving him attention which he said was not needed, to always asking what he needed.

Which led to this situation...

'Mmm... t-that'...mmm...enough' Jimin moaned out trying to correct but couldn't due to the amount of pleasure he was feeling.

So much for 'we should have used rubber' he mocked in his head but soon he couldn't think anymore because the pleasure didn't let him.

'Hmmm...fvck' Jimin cursed eyes rolling to the back of his head, he was close and his husbands knew that.

'We forgot the rubber' Hoseok said as he sucked on Jimin's neck. Yoongi chuckled eyes filled with lust.

'I didn't forget raw is better' he said thrusting deeper into Jimin, tubing again his wife's wall and his husbands dïck.

'No...more' Jimin begged again as he scratched Hoseok's back due to the very pleasurable feeling he was experiencing. He was on cloud nine.

I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

Moons✨