Epilogue

Hot mess

(ignore the mistakes. Please)

THIRD(POV)

'Jin loves himself too much, it's kinda obnoxious' Taehyung said as he polished his nails.

'Tae... honey you have no right to talk about how I love myself too much. Don't think I forgot what you said in the prologue' Jin said looking at Taehyung as if he is warning him.

Jimin agreed 'yes Taebear instead of sounding cute and innocent, bitch you sounded slow' he said.

'Yes, honey! it was not giving what is supposed to give' Jin said making a face.

Taehyung just stared at them not really knowing what to say. He can't deny it because they aren't wrong, now that he thinks about it, that moment was very embarrassing.

'Can't we please let go of the past and focus on the future' Taehyung pleaded he didn't want to remember his embarrassing moments.

Jin and Jimin looked at each other than answered 'nope. Never'

'I'm still wondering how we became friends' Taehyung murmured.

...............

Author: Everyone gather around.

Everyone: We are here, now what do you want.

Author: I have a problem.

Yoongi: What's the problem?

Author: I don't know how to end a book and I don't know how to do an epilogue.

Namjoon: I which I can help but I don't know either.

Jungkook: How about we speak on the development of our character and story outline.

Everyone turned their head towards Jungkook a little amazed. 👁👄👁

Jungkook: What y'all looking. I'm a billionaire for a reason😤

Taehyung: No babe we are just amused.

Jimin: That's actually a good idea but are moons gonna like that.

Hoseok: Hey let's just risk it because she is obviously out of ideas and she sounds like is about to have a mental breakdown and panic attack.

Jin: My baby is suffering.

Hoseok: She is 18, what baby.

Jin: She is 18 but she is not an adult. She is a baby with a lot of untreated traumas 😔

Author: Hey! Don't get emotional. Bad bitches don't cry without good beat music.

Everyone: HUH👁👄👁

Author: Never mind. Any other ideas.

Jimin: We can do what Jungle book said and just add a little something-something in the end.

Yoongi: Whatever.

Namjoon: We can do that.

Author: I'm the one writing.

Jin: Bitch you are typing what writing you talking about?!

Hoseok: It's better than nothing. Plus since we are already here why not roast both.

Taehyung: The book is boring

Everyone & Brain: Agreed.

Author: I thought you were on my side.

Brain: Hey I'm just going with the flow. tsk rudee.

Overall everyone agreed to roast the author and the book. These people don't have any mercy like they weren't the characters.