Please Stop The Hate

Please let's stop idols from committing suicide, because the disgusting comments and death threats "fans" are sending to ATEEZ Yeosang it's very disgusting

Aside from being a ARMY I'm also a ATINY and more.

Please stop this nonsense, stop this hate and those dead threats and body shaming. This makes you look ugly and disgusting, hating on other ideals just because you don't like them doesn't make you look cute. It makes you look disgusting Just because you don't like a idol don't mean you have to sit there and send them hate and dead threats, instead focus on supporting the ones you love and forget about the others if that helps you, but stop shaming others. I'm literally sick and tired of those people who called themselves 'fans' that send death threats, and hate comments to idols because they don't like them in tired of this shit. You shaming, hating, sending death threats, body shaming idols doesn't make you look cute it makes you a disgusting and a poor excuse of a person also extremely ugly. If you are one of those people you make me sick. You are purely evil and dirty and disgusting. You don't know what happens behind closed doors, you don't know what they go through because what you see in camera it's not everything if anything it's just 10% of what actually to these idols. You don't anything you just know what's told to you, you just know what they want you to know, sometimes they pretend to be fine because of shit like this, because of shitty comments they know they're gonna get. Those "fans" body shaming Yeosang because they have a screen to protect them they probably look worsen than me they probably can't fit they're clothes. Those "fans" are disgusting. Like I said if you are one of them you literally disgust me, you make me sick, you are an abomination to human kind and REAL kpop fans/stans who actually support and love idols for who they are, who don't body shame them and send them death threats. You disgust me.🤢🤮🤢🤮🤮😷😷 if you are I hope you rot in hell, like you should.

For those who really love and support kpop and are actually Fans and Stan the idols please just please, Please be positive and support them instead of shaming them, we don't want to see another kpop idol suicide head line. PLEASE I know this is really a hard time for everyone. Everyone stay positive and safe. Spread positive. I Love you💜💜💜.

#BeautifulYeosang