Chapter 4

I'm sorry for the mistakes.
Recap

'Please introduce yourself to the class'

Present

Taehyung(pov)

I looked at the class and started talking 'Hello class my is Kim Taehyung and I'm 17 years, I hope we can all be friends'. I said showing them my boxy like smile.

'Ok Taehyung thank you for the introduction and Welcome to my Math class.(Who ever has Math first period I feel bad for you, but the Author seems to like seeing me suffer) (a/n~ Sorry TaeTae😅) let's continue where we left off. and you can go...' she looked around the classroom for a moment than she continued 'and you can go ahead and sit next to Jungkook' she said to me.
'Jungkook please raise your hand' she spoke out once again. I was kinda off sad that I wasn't seating next to my bestFriends, I looked over at them and they send me a sorry smile and smile at them and mouthed 'it's ok'

And I looked around the classroom until my eyes landed on the boy who is raising his hands but his head was down. I walked towards the empty seat that was besides the guy who's face I couldn't see because he was wearing a black Nike Hoodie, with his head lowered on the desk.

As I sat down i was trying to get a look at his face but thanks to my horrible luck, I didn't even get a peack, But I'm gonna let that one slide because I didn't transfer here to look for a boyfriend, I mean not that I was looking for one. But you get me.

45 minutes later. (A/N i put 45 minutes because I'm my school I change classes every 45 minutes 😂) let's continue with the story~~~.

After seating in this class who ate all of my brain cells, the bell finally rang and I was the first one out the classroom (What!! don't judge, the class was boring Ok). Leaving the classroom I waited for my bestFriends who were the last one's to come out of the class.

'Why did you guys take so long' I asked pouting.

'Well it's not our fault that everyone was rushing out if the classroom like it was on fire' Jin hyung said dramatically like the drama queen he is.

'Yeah, I agree with jinnie, But I stood there for another reason' Jiminy said, with a blush making it's way to his face. I looked at him, with a suspicious look cuz I think I know why his blushing, you see I think Jimin is dating these two guys from the football team their name is Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok, but I'm not sure. Cuz he never told us anything. I will kinda feel hurt if he was actually dating them without telling me or jin hyung because we tell each other everything. But since I'm not sure I'm gonna ask. cuz I don't want to cause him.

'Chim hyung is there something that you would like to tell us' I said lifting one of my eye brows.

'Yeah Jimin why are you blushing, is there something that me and Take need to know, cuz remember hun, we tell each other everything' he said.

Jimin looked at us than to the floor, he looked like he was about to have a diarrhea break.

'Ummmmm.... Well' he than stopped.
'umm.. well what' I asked.
' well I forget to tell you guys that meandhoseokhyungandyoongihyungaredatingforamonthnow' he said in one breath. Jin hyung and I looked at him like he had grown another head.

'Will you please slow down' Jim hyung said.

'ok, but please don't get' he said and we nooded our head 'ok so me, Hoseok hyung, and Yoongi hyung have been dating for a month now' he said, looking at the floor. I was surprised bc I never actually expected them to be together. I looked over to Jin hyung only to find him passed out on the floor. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.