Chapter 14

Please Ignore the a Hoe can't spell and my phone correction don't help. Ok!. Enjoy.🖤.
Hope you guys are having a blast and if today is your birthday happy B-day💖.

Third(POV)

As Jungkook entered Taehyung's room he was greeted by a beautiful sight.

Taehyung was laying on his bed sleeping looking like a angel. But the problem was the way his cover was on him. The cover was only covering one side of his legs and the other half was on full display for Jungkook's eyes to see.

Let's not go the part where one of his PJs string was coming of his shoulders. And his white smooth koller bone was also out to kook's eyes to see. Jungkook was getting a Bonner only by looking at his baby.

But then he remembered why he came to look for Taehyung in the first place, with just the though in mind all of his perverted ideas and dirty images that popped up in his head disappear in just a second.

All the worry that disappeared a moment ago all came back, he was really worried about his baby who was in a gloomy mood the whole day and who surprisingly canceled the cheerleading practice something he never did before. He shook his head at the though and walked to his baby side and gentle touched the other male's skin once again he was surprised at how smooth the beauty skin was.

As he sensed his skin being touched gentle the beauty slowly opened his beautiful eyes. He looked directly at Jungkook than asked lowly.

'Kook why are you here' he asked slowly putting himself in a sitting position in his bed.

Jungkook just smiled softly at his cute and adorable boyfriend.

'Babe I came to find out what was wrong with you and if your feeling better, because babe you scared me off early when you suddenly burst out and just by looking at your face I can tell that you was crying'

Jungkook finished his analysis and sat down in Taehyung's bed. Tae made space for Jungkook to get comfortable, Jungkook laid down & brought Taehyung to lay on top of him.

Taehyung was nervous, he was debating whether to tell Jungkook the one detail that he didn't tell him about himself or not. He was really nervous.

As if sensing his lover nervousness, Jungkook just laid there and caressed the younger's head. He was contemplating whether to ask the younger what was wrong or just keep quiet.

Taehyung closed his eyes for a minute. Than he opened them again. He took a deep breath and opened his mouth to talk.

'Kook there is something that I forgot to tell you when we was on our date' Tae said quietly barely above a whisper. But kook still heard him.

'What is it babe?' Kook asked worried.

'You see...' Taehyung stared to talk but stopped for a second. He looked up to look at Jungkook to see the older already looking at him.

He cleared his throat, 'Im able to have kids, because when I was born I was born with girls genes as you can see, I have boobs and a vagina but I'm tonically a boy with girls genes. So with that being I'm able to produce kids I have a Uterus like any other women, so with that also bring said I have period like any other girl, wish basically helps my body to prepare for kids in the future and of your gonna ask why do I get my period well is because one of my eggs is being released because it was fertilized'.

Taehyung finished talking releasing a big breath that he has been holding and he felt relieved because a big weight was just lifted of his shoulders.