Prologue

"Tip toe through the window
By the window, that is where I'll be
Come tip toe through the tulips with me"

She sang as she drags the katana making a screeching sound on the floor.

"Tip toe from the garden
By the garden of a willow tree
And tip toe through the tulips with me"

I dragged myself in the garden despite my wrists are both tied and my Jeans is unzipped and unbottoned, I continued to hid myself behind the tree.

"We'll keep the showers away
And if I kiss you, in the garden
In the moonlight, will you pardon me?"

I made myself stand up I as I heard her voice getting nearer. I put my both hands in my ears as I'm getting dizzy from her voice.

"Please stop!!"

I stopped from running as I saw a figure infront of me...

It's her

"Found you...". She said as she giggles then I saw blood streaming down on my head...

And the last thing I knew.. She was dragging me inside the school...

Let me tell you how I ended up being with a psycho...

_________________

[EDIT] whoever is reading this, please bear with my cringy storyline and grammars. Thank you😭💋 - 09/22/23

Prolouge done

And now.. Let's all explore/Read on how Lisa being with a psycho..

⚠️⚠️ WARNING! ⚠️⚠️

Lisa GP so if you're not comfortable I suggest you to read that is not gp

This story contains a lot of curse words, rape, sexual activities, psychopathic, and other bad scenes and that maybe it can make you puke.

Don't tell me in the comment section that I didn't warn you. It's all in you if you don't know how to read a warning.

THIS IS JUST A STORY
DON'T HATE ME NOR THE CHARACTERS THAT I WILL PUT IN THE STORY!

ENGLISH IS NOT MY MOTHER TONGUE SO BEAR WITH ME

304 words
Published:02/16 /21