Chapter 7

A brunette sat up slowly from its bed while holding her head.

She open her eyes and roam around her surroundings and as soon as she recognised the bedroom, she hastily stand up and wear her pink slippers.

She go inside of her bathroom and do her morning routine.

"oh, goodmorning jendeuk!". Jisoo greeted her happily when Jennie come out from her bedroom.

"morning, unnie". Jennie replied weakly.

Jennie sat down beside Rosie and infront of jisoo. She looked at her food, completely spacing out.

"hey? You good?". Jisoo asked as she get a bite from her pancake.

"who changed my clothes?". Jennie asked seriously but a slight hopeful tone in her voice.

Jisoo smirked and she puts her utensils down then she wipes her mouth using her napkin.

"Its Rosie.. Dissapointed aren't we?". Jisoo said while smirking.

Jennie arched an eyebrow and she rolls her eyes.

"no. Actually, I'm more thankful than ever.". Jennie said seriously as she began to eat.

The two chuckles.

"yeah sure, unnie.". Rosie said as she continue to eat.

"really! I'm dead serious guys!". Jennie said when she sense her friends are not believing her.

The two raise their hands like they're being caught doing something bad.

"we know, we know. Why you seems guilty though?". Jisoo said as she smirks.

Jennie had enough so she stand up and gets her kitchen knife.

"hey hey chill chill!!". Jisoo stands up also and backs out.

"Mmhm.. Why are you guys so loud..". A latter with half open eyes greeted them with a husky voice.

Hearing that voice, Jennie suddenly feels a chill in her body and shivers down to her spine.

"oh goodmorning lisayah! Here! Have a breakfast, I already made you a hot chocolate". Rosie said as she stands up and gave Lisa the mug.

"thanks chaeyoungie". Lisa husked out and get the mug on rosie's hand.

"goodmorning manofoot!". Jisoo greeted her joyfully.

"morning unnie". Lisa greeted back as she yawns. Then she sat down beside jisoo, facing Rosie.

"hey there jen. Morning". Lisa greeted then flash her a wide smile.

Jennie just curt a nod then started eating, ignoring the heat that she was feeling.

"god, it's so hot!". Jennie said as she fan herself.

"hot? It's freaking cold jendeuk! It's almost winter, what are you talking about?". Jisoo said as she sips from her coffee.

"or maybe...". Rosie said as she looks at lisa who is eating her pancakes peacefully.

"hell no!". Jennie said as she stands up angrily then go to her room.

"uh.... What just happened? Sorry, I was too focus to my food...". Lisa said with a slice of pancake in her mouth.

"nothing, just enjoy your foodie their, cutie". Rosie said as she winks at lisa that made a tint of pink on lisa's cheeks.

~~~~~~

"Lisa....". The brunette husked out the black hair's name as she puts her hand into her beating chest.

"this has to be a joke... No...". The brunette said as the water keeps on wetting her entire body.

The brunette shookt her head as she shrugged the thoughts about the Thai.

~~~~~~

@Yg University's Students Councillor's office|10:30 am

"just say thank you to her, jendeuk! C'mon!". Jisoo said frustratingly.

The two keeps on fighting with the feline girl to say thank you for the Thai.

"no. N. O". Jennie said seriously.

"really, unnie? She saved you yesterday and you'll not say thank you to her?". Rosie said in disbelief.

"uhuh, yeah.". Jennie said while reading her favorite book..

Jisoo massaged her temples.

"fine! If you'll not say sorry to her then I'll tell to uncle to cut all your cards and remove you from being a vice president here in our school". Jisoo said seriously as she stands up.

Jennie immediately stands up and pulled jisoo down that makes jisoo to sit down.

"fuck, why're you so damn smart". Jennie said as she massage her temples.

While jisoo and Rosie are smiling triumphantly.

"at the garden, on the same spot where you guys got caught in rain. Understand?". Jisoo said as she points at Jennie in warning.

Jennie just nodded and continues to read her book.

Fast Forward / After Class

The brunette was pacing back and Fort, infront of the big cherry blossom tree. She was nervous on how she would say thank you to the Thai.

"fuck! Jennie, just say thank you and walk out! That's it!". Jennie said frustratingly as she massage her temples.

Then, when she looks up, she saw Lisa walking towards her. She immediately inhaled and exhaled and act like she was bored and angry.

"hey". Lisa said.

Jennie looked at her coldly and pointed at her wrist watch.

"you're late!". Jennie said, obviously acting like she was mad. And ofc Lisa being observative already know that she was acting but she still go with the flow.

"what? I'm late? But, I'm 5 mins early! What are you talking about?". Lisa played well.

Jennie blinks her eyes rapidly as she puts back her hands at the back of her.

"i--". Jennie ran out of words.

Lisa just chuckles then patted jennie's head that made of them surprised both but still Lisa manage to remain calm as she doesn't want to feel an awkward moment.

"just say what you want, jen. No need to say any excuses. You're bad at pretending..". Lisa said as she smiles softly.

Jennie removes Lisa's hand from her head and she puts her hands at the back of her again and looked at lisa. Lisa got shocked because its her first time to see jennie's eyes softly.

"I-uhm.... I J-just want to s-say thank you... A-about yesterday.... And just fucking forget what I did yesterday... T-that's all". Jennie said and she quickly walks out but she stops when Lisa held her wrist.

"you're welcome, Jennieyah~"

_____________________
To Be Continued

[EDIT] omg the jendragon phase--now we're facing a Taennie Issue--😭 - 09/22/22

JenLisa Is Real

Dispatch use gd and jen for marketing and for covering the scandal.

Don't be sad. Trust J and Never Doubt L❤️

Published: 02/25/21