Chapter 9

LISA

"pink petals..."

I mumbled as i continuesly seeing pink petals from the cherry blossom tree, falling onto the ground. I wiped my tears and continue to go at the cherry blossom tree. That tree has been my favorite spot ever since then. It made me feel safe, happy, and relief.

I sat under the cherry blossom tree, then i pulled up my knees and puts my arms in my knees then i buried my face into my arms. I once again released my tears and sobs.

"i just want a peaceful life...can't i have that?"

I said as i continuesly cry.

"fuck, just why the hell i didn't continue jumping on that building!'

I sobbed as i starting to punch my head. Suddenly, a hand held my wrist that made me stopped. I looked at the owner of the hand, and my eyesight got blocked by the sunlight from seeing that person's face. It felt like deja vu. Then, i finally saw the person's feature.

"stop hitting your head, dummy". Rosie said while pouting then she flicks my forehead.

I rubbed where she flicked it then i felt her siting beside me.

"how did you found me?". I asked while wiping tears.

"pink petals.."

I looked at her ,but she was staring somewhere else.

"w-what?". I stuttered as i sobbed.

she suddenly chuckles then she stand up. She offered her hand to me while smiling.

"its almost dismissal time. Let's go?". She said then she tilted her head from the right-side as she smiles softly to me.

I nodded then i smile slightly as i get her hand for i to stand up. When i got up, i immediately hug her.

"Thank you, chaeyoungah~"

I felt her stiffened but afterwards she hugged me back.

"you're welcome, Lisayah~". She said softly.

I pulled out from the hugged, and i kissed her right cheek. I giggled when i saw her cute reaction to it.

"you're so cute rosie!". I laughed as i pinches her cheeks.

"yah s-stop i-it!". I stopped when she started to slap my arms.

"alright alright, i'll stop.". I said as i lift both of my hands.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Jendeuk?". Jisoo said as she knocks on the door of the brunette.

"come in!"

Jisoo opened the door, and it reveals a brunette , holding a her favorite book while siting comfortably in her bed. Jisoo sat down beside her and looked at her book.

"you're into psycho thing? huh, that is why you're crazy..". Jisoo said making jennie face her.

Jennie closed her book annoyedly but in a cute way, then glared at jisoo.

"are you here to annoy me? if you are then congratulations, you made me annoyed." Jennie said as she rolls her eyes.

Jisoo giggles then she become serious afterwards.

"no, I'm here to talk about yesterday--oh no scratch that..i want to talk about what happened since when me and rosie caught you guys hugging each other..". Jisoo said seriously.

Jennie sighed deeply as she massage her temples.

"unnie, how many tim--"

"why are you ignoring, lisa? i know the fact that you didn't mean to spit those words to her , i know that you're hiding something to us...". Jisoo said seriously as she looks at jennie with a calm eyes.