Chapter 24

As a promise to that someone, here's the update. You know who u r😌✨. Enjoy ebrywan.

____________________

Lisa

FLASHBACK

"hey love.." I whispered into her ear as I hugged her backwards.

"hey.." she sighed as she puts her ight hand behind my head as she started to caress my hair.

"you smells so good". I said as I continue to sniff her onto her neck.

She chuckles lowly as she continue caressing my hair.

Where are here in our apartment, and right now we're in my bedroom. The two were busy having a movie marathon.

"Jennie...". I whispered as I started to sway along with her.

She hums in response...

"I want to ask you again to be your girlfriend..."

"but wh--"

"properly". I said as I turned her around and look into her calm bloody red eyes.

"that's so sweet of yours love but... Isn't-- n-never mind... As long as your mine and I am yours it's okay... Even if you ask me out so many times I will be always saying yes". She said lovingly while caressing my cheek.

I smiled widely to her as I feel her touch.

"tomorrow.. After school... Meet me at the garden... My favorite spot". I said while smiling.

"okay..." She whispered while smiling widely to me.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Candle, pink petals, a picnic blanket and a projector that is connected on lisa's car, all of those did by the one and only kang Seulgi.

Seulgi checked if its already ready and once she finally checked all of it and made sure it's all prepared. She texted Lisa that it's all prepared Lisa replied her by texting thank you.

She looked at her surroundings and smiled.

"damn, I didnt know I can do these. I'm so proud". Seulgi said as she chuckled.

Suddenly , she heard her phone vibrated that means someone texted her. She fished her phone out of her behind pocket and checked who texted her.

"bae..". She said while smiling widely as she opens the text.

My baechu
-hey bear! Where r u now? I thought we're having a sleep over tonight?

Seulgi's eyes went wide as she remembered that they will be having a sleep over tonight.

Seulgi
-sorry bae! I forgot to tell u that I'll be bc tonight! I'm really sorry!

Seulgi replied as fast as she can. She doesn't want her bestfriend to be suspicious about her. And right now she prays that her luck need to be beside her.

after few seconds her phone starts to ring and the caller was her bae. She sighed as she realises that her luck wasn't beside her.

With a trembling fingers, she answered the call and put it beside her right ear.

"Hello bae?". Seulgi asked with a calm tone, covering the nervousness she's feeling.

"what r u doin' right now?". Irene asked on the other line with her serious tone.