Chapter 42

Sorry for the late update! My phone needs to be charge and so am I! HAHA I haven't sleep for three days! But anyways, enjoy!

_________

Jisoo

After visiting our targets, I quickly go to my master's house.

It was such a long ride but I know it'll be worth it. Knowing that she's horny during our call.

Rosie

I was siting comfortably on my couch, watching 365 days.

Since the blowjob scene appeared, I felt tingling into my core.

Then all through out the movie I found myself playing my pussy. Until the boat scene.

The boat scene appeared and I was about to get my vibrator when suddenly a knock disturbed me.

I groaned in frustration.

I looked through the small hole in my door and as soon as I confirmed to who was it. I quickly opened and smashed my lips into her.

She carried me while we're kissing aggressively and she sat down on my couch, completely ignoring the movie.

I broke the kiss and we're breathing heavily.

"did you do your mission well?". I asked seriously.

"yes, master". She said that made me smirk.

"tomorrow we'll start our mission. Do you understand?". I asked seriously as I slightly brush my lips into her.

I heard her breath hitched.

Oh how lovely it is, that the Kim jisoo is under control on me.

I smirked.

"yes maste--"

I put my finger into her mouth, hushing her.

"Call me by my name, baby. I'm giving you a reward because you did your mission well". I husked out as I suck her lower lip.

"fuck, chae". She moaned and I started to grind into her lap.

I'm gonna give you a reward and damp you like a trash, Kim Jisoo

______________

Jennie

Screams, begs and cries is all I heard in jisoo's abandoned building.

Screams that makes me excited

Begs and cries that makes me aroused. What more if Lisa is the one who's begging and crying for me. I'll be sure dripping wet.

IF you're wondering on what am I doing, well I just got finished placing the girls on their places.

What I mean is... They're inside a chessboard! They're chains in their own piece.

Nancy being a pawn with 7 more girls. JooE being a Bishop with their friend named Yeon Woo. Yeji being a Knight with a other boy. 2 rooks, boy and girl. And a king and queen.. The queen is... My enemy. My favourite of them all. Can't wait to see you fight.

I laughed as saw them unconsciously hanging in their own piece.

Now all I have to do.. Is wait for my opponent.

Suddenly, I heard car stopping from the outside of the abandoned building and I smirked.

Speaking of a devil. Here she is.

I opened the door and she welcomes me with a servants around her which I guess they will be the one who'll be matching with my pieces.

"greetings, ruby Jane". She said with a smirk.

"greetings to you too, Momo". I said with a smirk also.

"bring them inside and tied them up just like what I've discussed with you all". She said to her bodyguards without looking at them.

The bodyguards obliged her immediately and bring the servants inside the building.

"I see, still not changed huh.. Except from being more possessive". Momo said as she chuckles darkly.

I did the same chuckle as I crossed my arms.

"and I'm sure you are the same as me, after you saw my darling.". I said with my eyes widen and a wide dark smile.

"I'm here to claim Lisa after all, that's why I didn't hesitate to play the game with you". She said calmly.

"Young Mistress, they're all tied up now". I heard one of her bodyguard said.

"I think it's time for us to play" I said as I turned around and started to walk inside the abandoned building with momo behind me.

I walked to the black side while she stay on the white side.

"I believe you already know the mechanics. There's a pad beside you, for you to move your piece." I said seriously.

She looked to her side and smiled at me. She nodded and I smiled excitedly.

I raised my right hand with my sadistic smile while looking at her excitedly.

"start the game, momo-Chan!". I said a lil bit loud because of my excitement and I heard her giggles.

She moved a pawn on the right side and I moved the pawn piece where Nancy being chained.

"mhm errghh!". We heard Nancy mumbling and I just laughed in happiness.

I heard momo giggles.

"still brutal as you are huh. You even stitched both of her eyes as well as her mouth". She said with a calm smile.

"well, we only live once so why not enjoy this life and make my life fun.". I replied with a satisfaction smile.

She then moved her pawn next to Nancy's and I moved another pawn next to her pawn.

"oh? What is this? Kill?". She asked curiously but the excitement coats more.

"try it". I said with a excited smile.

She pressed it and sword, spikey baseball and a big hammer with a spike.

Those three hit Nancy's body, the spikey big hammer hit on Nancy's head making it smash and bloods started to rain.

The sword hit on her neck like an arrow while the spikey hammer hit on her stomach.

I heard momo gasped while I just laughed excitedly.

"this is..."

"AWESOME!" I shouted happily and my eyes were tearing up because of happiness and excitement.

"Now! Let the game begins!"

__________
To Be Continued

HA HA! I FREAKING SPOILED ON THE COMMENTS NOW I DONT HAVE A CHOICE TO FREAKIN REVEALED IT! GRRR!

Published : 06/11/2021