Chapter 59

Lisa

"You're the one that never lets me sleep"

Fuck..

"To my mind, down to my soul. You touch my lips"

Shit, I'm getting drag..

"You're the one that I can't wait to see
With you here by my side
I'm in ecstasy"

I keep on squinting my eyes, trying to adjust my eyesight.

"I am all alone without you"

I shut my eyes tightly as I kept on hearing her singing..it give me chills whenever she's singing.

"My days are dark without a glimpse of you".

I groaned as my butt felt like burning as she keeps me on dragging.

I looked around still half unconscious and I noticed that we're still in the garden, dragging me inside the classroom.

"But now that you came into my life
I feel complete"

Shit. I need to get out off her.

I tried to look to see she's smiling widely while singing a song.

She's dragging me with her left hand while her other hand is holding the katana.

I slightly shake off my head before I started to regain my strength to get out of her.

I take deep breaths before I tried dash off .

I successfully get out of her and I looked back to see she's looking at me while her head is tilted and smiling widely to me.

I took that as a opportunity to run but all I can hear again is her angelic voice

"The flowers bloom, my morning shines
And I can see"

My body Is still not that strong, and I keep on limping while running. I tried to go outside of this garden but it seems like there's no ending.

It's so dark that I can't even notice there's a big trees around me that I kept on bumping at.

Is this even a garden?!

"Your love is like the river
That flows down through my veins
I feel the chill inside"

Still, her angelic voice fills around the garden that I can't help but to be more terrified as if she's just behind me .

Suddenly. I heard her giggling and I looked behind me, and it's just a pure plain black. The only light that I can see right now was the old school building.

"Oh? Why did you stopped?". As a reflex ,I looked behind me. But still pure black.

"Go on, you can run....but you can't hide...."

She said dangerously as she let out a giggle.

I continue to run and planning on to climb a tree. But as I remember how she easily detected me before that I am on the tree.

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath after I stepped on something.

But nonetheless, I still continue to run.

It was a never ending run.

"Oops times up". I heard her said it before I fell onto the ground.

I blink my eyes multiple times as I felt her straddling to my bulge.