Chapter 17

"oh? now you're begging to me?" She said excitedly as she laughs histerically while im on the ground, begging for her to release me.

Her laugh subsided but still a wide smile plastered in her face as she looks at me like im kind of a prey to her. She then lay beside me which i quickly move a aside as i hold my stomach on where she enjoyed writing a word. She came close to me as she held my chin and made me lean into her face.

"but im a bit disappointed" She said with her sweet smile.

My eyes grew wider and she shows me her buck knife, still covered with my blood. She then licked the trickled blood of mine on the edge of her knife while she's staring at me.

"ugh~ even your blood can make me so wet!" She moaned as she released me and continue on lapping my blood on her buck knife.

I looked at her, terrified. I tried to remove the handcuffs but she already held my chin as i didn't realize she finally finished lapping my blood.

"oh? now im very disappointed..and that means.." She lifts up her buck knife and i keep on moving as i dont want to get torture again..." you'll get even more punish if you move, baby" She said with a sweet voice as she giggles.

"on your back" She said as she turned me around. She lift a bit my legs that made me on all fours.

"oh look at that monster.." She nearly whispered as i felt her wrapping her hand onto my shaft and other hand is rubbing my butthole.

I whimpered as i tried not to move. Suddenly, she plunge a finger into my arse and i screamed in pain. She mercilessly thrust her finger into my arse as her other hand keep massaging my balls while she licks my hard shaft.

"mhm~! pls stop!!" I moaned in pain, but she still continues it.

She put another digit into my anus that made me screamed in pain, i felt more pain when she squeezed my balls tightly.

"let me remind you what is the third rule..." She said blankly as she puts another digit into my hole and that make it 3 fingers into my hole.."third rule is don't command me specially when we're making love.." She said sternly as her thrust became more faster.

"t-this isn't love making!! you're raping me!" I managed to yelled that even though i'm risking my life.

She stops as i expected, but still her hand were on my waist, keeping me still.

She started to giggles as her giggles turns into laughter.

'i see! you really love making me to punish you huh?" She screamed with that wide brown eyes and a wide smile plastered into her face, then she continues to laugh loudly.

Her laugh subsided and i felt her releasing me. I was about to lay down but she warned me not to. I then heard her getting out of the bed and getting something.

"look lili, i have your favorite toy.." She said sweetly with her sweet smile as she show me the heated iron.

"no..no pls no!!" I said as i keeping on shaking my head.

"i said stay still!!" She said while gripping face tightly.

"here is your punishment, lili" She said as she giggles and i screamed in pain when the steel bar goes inside my anus.

"mhm~! YES!! BEG FOR ME!!" She moaned as i kept on yelling in agony.

She keeps on fucking me with that steel bar as tears forming into my eyes and started to stream down to my cheeks.