Chapter 6

Lisa

"mommy... Thunders..."

I froze at my spot hearing that familiar voice. I looked at my side and I'm not wrong, it is the one and only Jennie kim.

I keep hearing her mumbling something and suddenly another thunder roared around the campus that made her scream, I got shocked when she screamed and as a reflex I hugged her.

My mom is also scared of thunders and whenever dad is out of town I kept sleeping beside her even though its not raining. I always hug my mom whenever it's raining and there's a thunder.

Suddenly, another thunder roared and this time, Jennie hugged me tighter.

"I-I'm scared...". She whispered.

"shh it's okay jen. I'm here". I said as I stroke her back.

Then, i lean my back on the tree while keep on hugging Jennie.then I felt her shaking.

"cold?"

She nodded. I was about to unhug her but she tightens her hug.

"don't...". She whispered weakly.

"B-but I need to wrap this for you so that you won't feel cold a bit". I said worriedly.

She nodded and i immediately but gently unhug her and I quickly removed my school blazer that leaves me a white tshirt on. I wrapped the blazer around her and quickly hugs her.

"feel a bit hot?". I asked and she nodded.

I sigh in relief as I continue to stroke her arms and her back.

"aren't you cold?". She whispered and I swear to god on how hard to control myself when I felt her breath out into my neck.

I gulped hard.

"a bit, but you keeping me warm by just hugging". She nodded and she hugged me tighter.

"better?". She asks softly

"y-yeah.." I stuttered.

Suddenly, she buried her face into my neck and I completely feel her breathing in my neck.

We stayed like that for like 30 minutes until someone yelling our names.

"Jennie!! Lisa!!". I was about to stand up but I hear cute soft snores from my neck and I assume she was sleeping.

I move slightly her face and I can finally scan her features. Her cute pointy nose, her Mandu cheeks and her pink lips. She was so breath taking. She looks like a baby... But still a bitch.

I then gently hold her as I stand up. I supported her with my hands, both of my palm were on my sides but my arm is supporting her butt, I respect her you know, I'm not like those douchebags who is trying to hit some girls, acting like they care for them and carrying them, holding those girls butt.

Jisoo and Rosie finally approaches us with a umbrella on their hands.

"in her dreamland?". Jisoo asked which I replied with a nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"here's the bedroom". Rosie opened the door for me and I put Jennie down on her bed gently, and carefully not wanting to wake her up.

We're now here in her apartment with the two. Jisoo said that this is their apartment and they're staying here but if it's weekends they sometimes go to their house.

Anyways, when I successfully put Jennie down comfortably in her bed, we left her in her bedroom.

"coffee? Milk? Tea?". Jisoo offered.

"hot chocolate would be great". I said as I sat down comfortably in the couch.

"here Lisa, borrow my clothes and take a bath. You might catch a cold.". Rosie said as she gave me her clothes.

I stand up and I remembered Jennie.

"how about Jennie? She didn't take a bath, she might catch a cold". I said worriedly.

Rosie giggles and she smirked at me.

"I'll wash her dont worry... Or... You want to wash her". My cheeks become red and I just leave her there.

I then went back to her and I saw her smirking at me.

"hm? Already took a bath, manoban? That fast?". She said while smirking that adds a blush to my cheeks.

"oh c'mon just give me the direction on where the hell is your bathroom". I whined that cause her to laugh.

"go straight to the kitchen and pass it by. On the back of the kitchen you'll see a door and that's the bathroom". She said while smiling softly.

"thanks!"

_______________
To Be Continued

[Edit] wow 721 words wow...I'm speechless. That's alot of hardwork. Yes Mark the fucking sarcasm there guys🙄💋 - 09/22/22

Double Update hihi

Published: 02/23/21