Chapter 46

Irene

Grade 5

"goodmorning dear students. We have a transfer student. Please kindly welcome her". Our teacher said and she motion someone to get inside our classroom.

A cute chubby cheeks feline girl came inside our classroom and we awed by how cute she is.

She's wearing the school's white coat with a stripe of pink and then inside she's wearing the school's polo with a pink ribbon infront and then a checkered white and pink skirt.

"introduce yourself, sweetie". Our teacher said sweetly while smiling.

"annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, you can call me jen.". The transfer girl said and we awed again by how cute she is even her voice is cute.

"oh oh oh!". We heard jisoo saying while her hand is raised.

"yes, jisoo?". Teacher asked.

"can I call her jendeukie? And oh! Can she sit beside me too? She looks huggable and I want so much hugs!". Jisoo said as she hugs herself while swaying slightly making all of us chuckles.

"of course she can, IF! she only wants to!". Teacher said as she points at jisoo.

"I want to sit beside her". We all looked at Jennie and jisoo screamed happily.

"alright then! You can now go and sit beside jisoo, Jennie". Our teacher said and Jennie showed us her gummy smile as she sat beside jisoo.

As soon as she sat beside her, jisoo quickly hugged her.

I looked away feeling jealous by how many attention she gained in just her first day.

Yes, I love attentions. I want to feel love, I want to feel important.

I looked at her and girls and boys is all around her telling her on how cute she is.

Suddenly, she felt me staring and she looked at me which I immediately looked away.

I huffed in annoyance by how loudly they are.

"excuse me! But kindly please lower your down. Even tho, teacher Laura isn't here pls lower your voice". I said while wearing my fake smile.

"okay? As if we're gonna listen to you, you're not even the president here!". Adrian said that made me hurt.

I saw our president slightly nudge him but she just stick his tongue on me.

Suddenly, Jennie stand up as she spread her arms like blocking me from them.

" hey! You have a bad mouth! Say sorry to her! ". I got shocked seeing her defending me.

"s-sorry..irene...". I heard Adrian said and I just nodded as I hung my head low.

"hey, are you okay?". I saw a hanky infront of me and I looked up seeing a feline eyes.

"i don't need that". I said as soon as I snapped into reality.

"oh okay..". She said lowly and I watch her to put her hanky back.

"irene , right?" She asked and I just nodded without looking at her.

"Bae Joohying actually. But yeah. I prefer you to call me irene" I said coldy still not looking at her.

"nice to meet you then, irene!". She said happily and I looked at her.

Her sweet smile that everyone adores... Her feline blood red eyes that for sure anyone can be drown by staring at it. Her charms. Her sweet charms that everybody can fall for her.... And I... Am thankful that I didn't fall for her.