Chapter 44

Lisa

I woke up by the sound of my alarm.

I yawned as I stretch my limbs. Suddenly, I remember that I had a call with Jennie.

I quickly shot my eyes open and looked to my side seeing my phone.

I turned off the alarm and then looked on when she ended the call.

Ended the call : 1: 30 am

I smiled. I looked at the top of the right side of my phone to see the time.

It is currently 6:00 in the morning. I sighed.

I then go at the contacts to message Jennie and i suddenly felt warm on my cock.

I quickly looked infront of me seeing a big bulge in my duvet. I quickly removed my duvet seeing Jennie sucking up my cock.

My eyes widen when I saw her deep throating me.

"j-Jennie". I groaned.

She looked at me with her hooded blood red eyes that is filled with lust and love.

She pulled out with a pop as she slurped my semen and wipes my cum on the side of her lips and sucked it.

She lean onto me as she Place a peck on my lips.

"I keep on waking you up but you're not waking up, so I decided to suck you up. After all, I miss on sucking you and making love with you". She whispered as she kissed me hungrily.

"fuck, I miss you too Ruby Jane". I husked out and I heard her whimpered against our lips as she wrapped her arms onto my neck then she straddled onto my lap and I felt her wetness coating my standing cock.

Fast Forward

(a/n: bleh no yadom for now Heheh!)

We finished after 3 rounds. Actually, if I just didn't beg for us to stop she wouldn't stop until I'll ran out of seeds.

I checked the time on my wall and it is currently 7:50.

I looked at my side seeing a beautiful feline eyes staring at me lovely making my heart melts.

"hey..".i whispered softly while smiling softly as I stroke her hair.

"hey..". She replied with a soft smile.

"I'm gonna take a shower now". I said softly then she just nodded as she peck my lips.

I stand up and get my towel.

Suddenly, I remembered something. I looked to my bed seeing Jennie staring at me confusedly.

"yes, love?". She asked curiously.

"how did you come here? Don't tell me you came here 5 am" I said as I raised my right eyebrow.

She chuckled as she laid down again to my bed as she pulled up my duvet above her breasts.

"ofc, I used a door to come here". She teased as she chuckles.

"ugh, yeah ofc you did used a door". I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly, I didn't heard her chuckles anymore that's why I immediately looked at her.

She's looking at me darkly and I gulped at the sight.

"don't moan, or else I might suck you off until you ran out seeds.". She said it Sexily and groin twitch.

I glared at her and immediately go inside the bathroom and turn on the cold shower.