Chapter 56

"Wakey wakey, my love..it's time to wake up to the reality".

Soft voice and soft giggles echoed through Lisa's head ..

Lisa slowly opened her eyes as she groaned, feeling the pain from her body.

As her sight became stable, she was welcomed some bloods on the floor.

"F-fuck..". Lisa groaned as she slightly squint her eyes.

Suddenly, she heard someone humming and that made her looked up seeing a tall girl sitting up on the principle's deck.

She's swaying her legs that is covered with blood as well as her tilted head. She was staring at lisa for the whole time with a smile plastered to her face. And her bloody hand that is holding a buck knife.

"Goodevening , my love..". She greeted venomously sweetly.

An image of a girl suddenly came to Lisa's mind as she was staring at the tall girl.

"No...you are the girl...". Lisa said as she still staring at the girl.

The girl smiled widely.

"I see.. you remembered me now.. as well as the past...". The girl said as she stand up and walked towards Lisa.

She stopped at the back of Lisa as she hugged the neck of her making Lisa flinched so hard.

"It's so sad, that those stupid doctors covered my marks on you...". She said while trailing her hands to Lisa's broad shoulders.

Lisa shivered by the touch of her and to her breath that Is so close to her ear.

"But it's okay.. I can still do it! More marks now!". The girl exclaimed happily as she points out the buck knife to Lisa's throat making her to hitched her breath.

"Chaeng...pls no..stop". Lisa whispered as the tears starting to stream down.

"Stop?! Stop?! Are you hearing yourself, lisa?!" Chae bursted out as she grips Lisa's neck .

"C-chaeng! P-pls stop! J-jisoo.. jisoo loves you so much , c-chaeng!". Lisa stammered as she tried to release herself from Lisa's grip.

"I know! And I only used her! Now that you're in my hands now I can easily get rid of her". Chae said angrily as she grips more tighter to Lisa's neck making Lisa to cough.

Chae decided to released her grip from Lisa as she sat up to Lisa's lap then wrapped her arms around Lisa's bloody neck.

"Do you know where we are? Hmm?". Chae asked as she sniffed Lisa's neck.

Lisa gulped as she looks around.

It was some kind of office. Student councillor's office. But it is different to what the student councillor's to where she can see jennie's and other officers, offices.

"S-student councillor's office..". She muttered as she read the poster on the wall.

She heard a sexy chuckle from the lady then felt her index finger trailing her jawline.

"Very good, my love...". She whispered as she stand up from Lisa's lap.

"You are here..in my kingdom..my favorite place...you are here in the another abandoned building..my old school .. jisoo, Jennie, irene and i's old building..this is were it started the killings..". She said happily as she gets something from the shelf.

It was a frame, a picture frame.

"At first , we seems so happy and innocent, but then jealousy strike over, we cannot help but to show our true colors..". She muttered as the frame started to Crack.

"She's jealous about our friendship, and jealous to whatever we have. She began to distance herself at us , and found out that we're killing some people. But what can I say? Screaming people, begging for us to let them go makes us go crazy. It is so damn satisfying to watch people beg at you for mercy.." She explained while smiling .

"S-she? Who's she?". Lisa asked curiously.

Chae let out a dark chuckle as she smirk then slammed the frame onto the table making the frame shattered.

Lisa flinched as she hissed when she felt pain into her arm.

"Bae joohyun". She coldy said .

Lisa eyes widen.

"What...but.."

Lisa don't know who will she believing right now..

She is so confused..

(A/n: I believe I already explained Irene's side. Right? Chapter 46 & 47)

"But that's all in the past now..". She once again heard chae spoke and as soon as she looked at the girl, she shivered as she saw how dark the feature of the girl is.

"Btw, didn't know you have a bodyguard, my love". Chae said as she giggles

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows as she watch chae crouching down to get something.

As soon as chae stands up, lisa gasped in horror.

"Say hi to your bodyguard, lili". She said sweetly while smiling

While she's holding...

IU's bloody head..

________
To Be Continued

4 more chaptersssss

Published: 08/12/2021