Chapter 1

Lisa

Pain, sadness, ashamed, anxiety. All those mixed up feelings is what I am feeling since I became a freshman until I am now. I'm now a senior high but still all those feelings are still here... Because of this thing between my legs, I got bullied because of this thing.

They said I was a freak, abnormal and all those degrading words.

"sweetie, can you pass me that tape?". My mom said.

We were packing our things and we will move in South Korea where my father's other building is established.
We have decided that Thailand is not good for me as I always got bullied.

"here you go, mom". I gave the tape to my mom and she immediately got it. I then zips the zipper of my backpack and put it on top of the box.

Suddenly, we heard foot steps coming from our place. We looked who is it and we smiled slightly as we saw dad.

"Hello my ladies, already done packing?". My dad said while smiling and his hands were on his hips.

"yes, honey.. Just taping this last box..and done!" My mom said as she push the last box on the other boxes.

We got up and started to put outside the boxes along with the workers.

I turned around and scanned our house. Then, I felt arm wrapped around my shoulders as I looked who's arm is that.

"gonna miss our home, sweetie?". My dad asked while staring at our house.

I sighed

"not really... But yeah, part of me is sad because this house sees me how I grew up. My room... Sees my weakness, my smiles.. And those tears that I poured every day after school..". I said, nearly whispered the last sentence.

My father patted my back as he gave me a sad smile.

"sir! We're ready to go!". One of the workers said.

We turned around and my father nodded.

"let's go..". We then go inside the car and we'll head to the airport.

~~~~~~~

"what a freak. Not just a filthy freak but also a nerdy ass.".

The group of girls laugh at me while me is staring at my broke eyeglasses, this eyeglasses was already my 9th eyeglasses or so, I don't know how many eyeglasses that I got since they always break my eyeglasses almost every day.

"hey freak! Aren't ya getting tired of getting beaten up? If I were you, I will just going to jump on a big building or just do a suicide or maybe hang myself up!"

They said as they laugh while smacking my head continuesly. I breath out shakily and inhale. As I exhaled deeply, I shoved their hands away and picked up my broke eyeglasses and put it in. I looked at their disbelief face while glaring.

" oh don't worry spoiled brats, I will definitely do what you just said earlier..". I said as I looked at the girl who talked earlier to me about taking my life away.

"I. Will. Do. It. So. Don't. Fucking. Command. Me.". I said as I left them at the bathroom and walks hastily in the rooftop.

I inhale and exhaled shakily. I stand up on the edge of the rooftop and I can see the beautiful view of the Thailand. It was peaceful, quiet surroundings... I closed my eyes as I focus the sounds of the beeping of the cars and the sound of the birds flapping their wings in the air. I then, steps a lil forward and was about to jump when I voice made me stop.