chapter 57

Lisa gasped in horror as she stare at IU'S head on chae's hand.

"H-how...". The only word that Lisa can utter in the moment.

"I really hate it when someone keeps on meddling my plans. So , I killed her as soon as I saw her hiding behind of the door". Chae said with a sly smile plastered on her face.

Lisa just stared at IU's head while tears keeps on streaming down to her cheeks.

Suddenly, a phone starts to ring . Chae looks at the table on where the phone is located. She checked the caller and smiled immediately.

She answered it as she put it in speaker on purpose, while playing IU's head with her hand.

"the car is already burning maam. Their bodies is still in the burning car." After hearing those words chae started to laugh darkly causing lisa to shivers.

"very good, Mr. Lee" Lisa's eyes widen by the sudden name.

"all pleasure Madam Roseanne" as soon as the call ended lisa bursts out.

"What the hell is that?! Mr.Lee is working with you?! How?! FUCKING HOW?! AND WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN A FUCKING BURNING CAR?!" Lisa shouted angrily as the tears continue to fall down.

"shh!....shh calm down my love" Chae said softly as she place the knife on lisa's lips making lisa hitched her breath.

"there there..." Chae added as she taps the knife on lisa's cheek then she suddenly giggled.

as soon as their eyes meet, chaeyoung suddenly grips lisa's jaw and smashed their lips together.

"stop shouting at me, you can only shout when i'm fucking you" Chae mumbles as she keeps on kissing lisa aggressively.

Lisa on the other hand, keeps on whimpering between the kiss. She tried to stop it but only one move she can stab herself from the knife that is piercing on her neck.

Chae broke the kiss but still their face were just an inch apart.

Rosè suddenly laugh loudly as she turned around and get something on the corridor.

As soon as she gets something from the corridor, she turned around revealing a  round steel bar, the end of the bar is burning like fire.

"Miss this?". Chae asked sweetly while approaching the terrified latter.

Lisa

I gasped as i remembered how she tortured me by that thing.

what is this?! didnt i told you to drink all of my cum?!' She yelled at me but all i hear is just so vague.

"answer me, slave!". She yelled and suddenly i feel an excruciating pain in my back, and i finally realised that im being tortured with the heated iron.

"yes yes~ scream in agony my slave yesss!" She said while laughing while i am yelling in agony.

I'm trembling. I'm terrified. I'm lifeless. It's coming again. I didn't expect that I'll be in this situation again.

Oh how I wish I was dead on that car accident before. How I wish I was dead on jennie's torture.

Oh how I wish I didn't met them.

"Answer me!" . I snapped from my trance when I felt a burning feeling on my stomach causing me to yell in agony.

"NO!! FUCKING NO!". I shouted while gritting my teeth as my tears streaming down to my cheeks.

"Then how about me? Do you miss me?". Chae breathed out to my ear after she released the bar to my stomach.

"Never, bitch". I breathed out while looking at her at my peripheral vision.