Chapter 49

Lisa

"hey~ why are you crying, sweet face?"
I turned my head to my side seeing my favorite person on my life.

I smiled as I wipe my face and tap the space beside me and she sat beside me.

"now tell me why are you crying". She said softly as she cups my face.

I sniffed and hold her hands.

"nothing... Just... Just wondering what will I do to make people loves me..". I said and nearly whispered.

"sweet face... There's nothing you need to change... All you have to do is to be yourself.. Haters gonna hate.." she said soothingly as she cups my right cheek and I let myself melt to her touch.

"hon...". I called her and she raised her eyebrows.

"what are we??". I asked.

She smiled as she rubs my cheek softly.

"what do you think we are?". She asked back and I sighed.

"w-well...i t-think--"

I stopped when suddenly a white flash against my sight that it cause me to squint my eyes and cover my eyes using my hands.

I slowly opened my eyes, looking at my surroundings only to see I'm inside of wooden house and a light above my head and a lamp beside me.

I was in the bed, feet handcuffed and my wrists are tied in a rope.

I looked infront of me seeing a wooden door and a chair and table beside it. And it has a tray of food in the table.

But I don't feel like to eat it.

Suddenly, I heard the front door being opened and the next thing happened is I heard a footsteps coming near me and then the door opened revealing a cheeky smiling girl.

"H-hon... W-why am I tied?". I asked confusedly.

Her smiled turned into a sad frown.

"you don't remember? You cheated on me. And I had no choice but to tied you here so that no one can have you". She said sadly as she sat beside me and started to stroke my hair.

Suddenly, memories of me running away from her and knocking to some unknown houses just to get away from her.

Someone told me that she saw her killing every girls on our campus. At first, I did not believe her but after she had killed infront of me by her, I knew I had to get away from her.

____

"Lisa...". I woke up from my dream when I heard someone moaned my name.

I slowly opened my eyes as I scan around me. I'm in a big room. A bedroom To be exact.

"w-where am I?". I asked as I tried to sit. But then, my legs got wide then I heard some chains above my head.

I looked to my both sides, realising I'm tied up and..... Naked?

I looked to my side seeing Jennie smiling widely at me while her hands are clasp on the bed.

"w-what am I doing here, lo--". I stopped as a memory of me saving irene and yeji then suddenly my sight got black out.

It feels deja vu

"y-you're not gonna kill me, right?". I asked and fear coated my voice as well as my body.

She releases a small chuckle as she shakes her head.

"ofc not....

I sighed

... Yet". She added that made my eyes widen as I looked at her.

She then laughed while her hands is on her tummy.

"omo! Its so funny to see your reaction, my love!". She said while laughing.

I shivered in fear as I looked down. That's when I realize my cock is looks like it just got covered with... Cum?!

She must have noticed that I am staring confusedly to cock so she sat beside me as she rubs my back sensually, making me suddenly uncomfortable.

"oh that... Well... Your cock is tempting me... And I can't help but to suck it...". She said as she eyed my cock hungrily while she's biting the nail of her index finger.

Instead of feeling aroused, I felt nervous and fear. But my cock had betrayed me. It twitched.

She chuckles as she holds my cock making me gasp on her cold hand.

"look, it's twitching on my hand again....". She husked out and I looked into her eyes seeing it covered with lust.

Her eyes were dark that it's covered with lust. She licked her lips and i gulped as she started to lean into my cock.

I tried to move but my body seems can't move. Then, I felt warm wrapped around my coco and I released a groan.

"j-jen--". I stopped as I felt her sucked me harder.

She lowered her head more, meeting her throat with my cock head.

I groaned again as she bobs her head up and down faster.

I tried my best not to buck up my hips and thanked myself that I didn't. Few mins, I came and she drank all of my seeds and not surprised that she didn't waste any of it.

She wipes the side of her lips Sexily while she's looking at me seductively.

"jen... W-what am I doing here?! I-I need to go to my house or else mom and dad will be worried about me... I still haven't call them!". I said trying to be mad but I know she can sense my fear.

She giggles as she cups my right cheek making me gasp.

"why.... Why are you suddenly being like this? Where's the Lisa that I have known?". She asked sadly and I looked at her angrily.

"and where's the Jennie that I've known and loved ?" I spat angrily and she shot her eyes on me.

She smiled widely, a smile that I can't recognize anymore.

"here! She's here daddy! I'm the Jennie! The real Jennie! Jennie Ruby Jane Kim". She said as she looked at me with her wide hooded blood red eyes while smiling widely.

She cupped my face as she buried my face to her mounds

"you've been a bad girl... You need a punishment, right baby?". She said sweetly to my ears that it made me shivered.

You're not Jennie Kim... She's now Ruby Jane

________
To Be Continued

Confused? HAHAHAHAHAH I really love teasing you guys. I hope you'll understand when I'll publish the chapter were it'll explain what those dreams on Lisa's.

Anyways sorry for the lateeeeeeee uddssss hehe!

I'm just happy today because DEYM THE BITCH FOR HER JUST GOT UPDATEDD AHHHHH!!!

Published: 06/25/2021