Chapter 20

After that night, lisa has been always spacing out and the three ladies can't help but to feel worried to their friend. Its been a week since that happened and they already reported on what happened but to their dismay, they didn't found their target.

Since its Sunday, they decided to cheer up lisa since she's been bothered for the whole week. JenChuChaeng is in the living room while lisa was locked up into her room.

"so, what's your plan gays?" Chaeng asked as she munch a chip.

"dunno" Jisoo replied as she continue to play into her nintendo.

"how about we go to carnival?" Jennie suggested while scrolling to her phone.

The two stops from what they're doing and looked at jennie with their sparkling eyes. Jennie noticed the two and looked at them confusedly.

'"i guess you two agr--"

Jisoo cutted her off.

"deyum, it seems like you dont know covid eh" Jisoo said still looking at jennie.

Jennie just rolled her eyes and back her attention into her phone.

"sorry, but i dont know that. There's no such thing as covid here in this story." Jennie said boredly as she sighed deeply.

"yeah. and where did you know that word jisooyah?" Chaeng asked as she munches more chips.

"well i just searched--" Jisoo stopped from talking when she turned around to see chaeng.

"w-what?" Chaeng asked while there's still a food inside of her mouth.

"nothing you just look cute when your cheeks are puffed" Jisoo said and quickly look away, afraid that Rosie can see her flustered face.

Jennie on the other hand is smirking because of the two.

" *clears throat* let me remind you two, we're suppose to cheer up Lisa later and not you two to have a date, okay.". Jennie said while scrolling to her phone.

"Jendeuk?!". Jisoo shouted and was ready to slap Jennie.

"kidding!!"

Suddenly, they heard a click and they all look infront seeing a mess Lisa.

"hi guys.." Lisa said weakly as she yawned.

"lis-Lili!!". Jennie cutted Rosie off who's about to hug Lisa.

"nini...". Lisa replied with a weak smile.

Jennie hugs her tighter like they've not seen each other for the whole Year.

"hmp! Jennie unnie pushed me, luckily my chips didn't fall.". Rosie said while pouting and gets a chip and eat it.

"well, you can just simply hug me...". Jisoo mumbled while looking away.

"hm? Saying somethin' jisooni?" Rose asked while her mouth was full of chips.

"ah--yes--ah--I mean n-nothjng! A-ah what day T-today is?!". Jisoo panicked as she go at the couch and keep searching for her phone.

"haha w-where's my p-phone..". Jisoo said as she keeps searching for her phone.

"uhm..here". Rosie said as she Snatched jisoo's phone from jisoo's back pocket.

Jisoo turned around and her face was a blushing mess.

"a-ah silly me. Thank you chaeng!". Jisoo said while smiling nervously as she snatches her phone from Rosie.

"you're... Welcome.." Rosie said while looking at jisoo confusedly.

The two on the othe hand was just watching the chaesoo.

"is.. There something that i miss??". Lisa whispered to Jennie.

Jennie smirked and wrapped her arms around Lisa waist. If you look at them they're look like a married couple who's watching their child being Inlove to her bestfriend.

"nah, just a bit. Actually chu's been acting weird lately around Rosie.". Jennie said still smirking.

"what's about chu?". Lisa asked confusedly.

"chu has been nervous around Rosie but it seems Rosie didn't notice that. Well I guess if you don't focus your attention to chu you wouldn't notice that she's been nervous around Rosie, at first I'm not giving attention to it but then days had passed I noticed it when Rosie hugs chu. " Jennie explained then she giggles when she saw Lisa looking at her seriously.

"don't look at me like that. I might drag you to my bedroom and suck you until you beg for me to stop because you ran out of seeds." Jennie said Sexily as bit Lisa's lower lip.

Then, Jennie pulled back as she laughs lowly when she saw Lisa's face.

"go take a shower, lili. Where going somewhere" Jennie said as she was about to leave.

Lisa hold her wrist and made Jennie turn to her.

"yes?". Jennie said sweetly.

"where were we going?"

"secret"

"okay... Then how about you take a shower with me?". Lisa said as she smirks at jennie's reaction.

Jennie chuckles Sexily and press her body to lisa.

"oh daddy... I want to but... I want it more tonight.. Does tonight sounds good to you?". Jennie said as she looks at lisa and her lips back n Fort.

"yeah...". Lisa husked out.

Suddenly they heard someone cleared its throat.

"ehem, horny ass adults, as much as I don't want to interrupt your adulty conversation but deyum we need to prepare now!". Jisoo said as she stands up and gets her phone and Nintendo.

"oh? Someone's excited for their date?". Jennie said teasingly.

Jisoo turned around hastily and gets her slippers and throw it to Jennie which Jennie dodged them quickly. Jennie sticks out her tongue and jisoo just held out her middle finger to Jennie.

Rosie on the other hand looks at them confusedly.

"you guys really like confusing this beautiful creature, don't ya guys?"

Rosie asked but no one replied to her.
She scoffed and puts a lot of chips inside of her mouth.

"readers! Look at me! I-I'm beautiful right?! Why?! Just why *sniffs *stuffs more chips* "

(a/n:pagpasensyahan nyo na kakatpos ko lng mag klase kya ganto update huhu)

(a/n:another kagaguhan update)

________________
To Be Continued

Published: 04/06/21