Chapter 32

Someone's POV

"kon'nichiwa kon'nichiwa!". A browned haired girl exclaimed happily as she jumps onto the tall girl who's busy playing with her dog.

"ah when are you gonna stop flirting with the yoda". A girl with a chubby cheeks said with a sigh.

"never, until she loves me back". A girl with brown haired girl said with her eyes closed while rubbing her cheek on the yoda's cheek.

"tsk". A white skin toned girl clicked her tongue making the others turned their attention to her except for the lovey dovey couple.

"oh hoho a jealous tofu? Impressive". The girl beside the so called tofu said.

"oh shut it will ya, grandma". The white tones girl said making the girl beside her sending glares.

"all of you, stop it.". The girl with a bunny tooth said.

"we need to prepare our things now. Tomorrow we'll be visiting our friends, and I know I already said it to you all that we'll be judges." the girl explained making the others nodded.

"nayeon unnie". The girl with a short hair and bangs called the older one.

"yes momo-Chan?"

The short haired girl named momo looked at her side.

The brown haired girl giggles while her hand is on her mouth.

"momoring is shy". The brown haired girl exclaimed still giggling.

"and why is that sana-Chan?". The chubby cheek girl asked.

"momoring is now interested with someone, jihyo-sama". The girl named sana said making momo shy.

The girls gasped. The girls started to ask about that someone that's she's interested to.

"quiet!". Jihyo shouted making all of them quiet.

"so, how does this someone makes you interested with him/her? ". Nayeon asked as she crossed her legs and arms.

"erm, first it's a her and second.. She's a good dancer.". Momo said with a shy smile.

"I see... So is this girl is the one you've been stalking and talking it with us?". The white toned girl asked making sana and momo nodded.

"yeah, and she also mentioned that she's having a competition that's why they rented that studio.". Momo explained.

The girls looked at each other and suddenly their smile turned into smirk.

"I see, fate must've been in your side now momo-Chan.". Jihyo said still with her smirk.

SANA and momo looked at each other confusedly then looked at their unnies.

"I think she's in YG University"

_____

A girl black hair keeps on walking back and Fort making the three girls infront of her dizzy.

"Lisa fucking manoban, would u pls stop walking! You're making us dizzy for fucks sake!". Jisoo said while massaging her temples.

"s-sorry! I-I'm just nervous okay?!" Lisa exclaimed while her hands were on her head.

The girls where on Lisa's mansion. the girls decided to sleep over onto Lisa's mansion since Lisa's mother insisted to sleep over onto their mansion since Lisa is having a competition tomorrow and now is the day.

They're preparing for Lisa's look and now that they're finally done, lisa can't help but to get nervous.

"pfft, yeah that Last time you said that you're nervous you perfectly made the stadium a gay bar once you get on the stage". Chaeyoung said with a rolled eyes.

"love, don't be nervous. We're all here. Just enjoy the stage, okay?". Jennie said soothingly as she pulls Lisa's head and put it between her tits making Lisa calm a bit.

The looked at them with disgust or it's just the chipmunk who's looking at them like that. The chicken turned her head onto the chipmunk and glances down.

Fucker! Don't look! Don't look! Don't you ever dare to envy them--

Jisoo's thought got cut off when suddenly she heard Rosie spoke.

"where are you lookin' at, chicken monster?". Rosie asked with her dark tone when she notice jisoo looking at her mounds.

"I--ah-- Woah wait! W-we--I m-mean--why the fuck it's so hot?!" Jisoo stammered as she stands up hastily then started to fan herself with her hands.

The lovey do ey couple looks at jisoo confusedly.

Lisa approached jisoo and puts her hand on jisoos forehead while jisoo just look at her confusedly.

Suddenly, lisa smacked jisoos forehead making jisoo hissed.

"Fucker! You don't have any fever! Why the fuck you're saying it's so hot when the ac is on max!". Lisa said as she goes back between jennie's tits.

Suddenly, a giggles escape from jennie's mouth and a scoff from the chipmunk.

"jisoo wants a hug too, and she wants to buried her face between someone's tits". Jennie said calmly still with a soothing smile.

Lisa and jisoos eyes widen.

"Jennie! /yah this boobs are only mine!" the two said in unison.

......

Silence

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" jisoo shouted while Lisa is just silent and buried her face more onto jennie's tits. Clearly embarrassed, that's why she got quiet.

Jennie just laughed while massaging Lisa's scalp

(a/n: sna all. When kaya)

"tsk". Rosie clicked her tongue.

Suddenly, Rosie grabs jisoos head and buried jisoos head between her mounds.

(a/n: tengene pati ako naiingit yowoooo! I mean-dont get me wrong tho--)

____

@YG University | Time Check : 9am

The hallway were full of students. Some of them were chit chatting and laughing while the others were already making out.

Suddenly, a running student stops in the middle of the hallway.

"OI! THE JYP STUDENTS ARE HERE!! OII!!". The student shouted as he started to run again and shouted the same.

The students got quiet when the jyp students entered the campus.

"omg, they're so ethereal!"

"wah! She looks like a cub!"

"tsk". The girl beside the short white haired girl, flicked her tongue and possessively clung her arms around the white short haired girl arm.

"hey mina, I'm all yours k?". The short white haired girl said with a chuckle.

"I know that, Chaeyoung. Now looked infront and don't look both side or else I would cut those fingers of yours". The girl named mina said making Chaeyoung gulped.

"wah! That white tones girl is mine!!!"

The white toned girl winked at her making the girl fainted.

"ahhh! Bunny bunnyy!!"

As the girls passed the crowd they all smirked.

"I guess we'll have fun here"

_______

To Be Continued

(sorry for grammatical errors)

Goodmorning/evening! Have a nice day or night HAHA😂❤️

Published : 06/03/2021