Chapter 13

LISA

"hi there Sweet Face"

I startled when i felt a cold finger trailing to my face down to jawline. I moved my face away from her finger.

"why are you doing this to me?!". I growled as my tears started to stream down to my face.

She smiled as she sat down into my lap then she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"because i love you.." She said with a pout while her hands were caressing my tummy.

"if you love me then release me!" I said angrily.

She laughs historically then she stands up, as she gets the iron , heated on the end of it and i stare at her in terrified.

"n-no..p-pls dont! n-no!" I shouted as i keep on moving, trying to free myself , but i can't because of the rope that is tied on my feet and my hands were cuffed.

She just giggles while watching me begging for her.

"oh? where's the lisa that is growling at me earlier?" She said innocently while her index finger was pointing her lips.

I keep on begging for her not to hurt me with the heated iron. Tears keep streaming down to my cheeks while her is just smiling creepily, loving to see me covered with scars and my own blood.

She suddenly sat down at the edge of the bed, behind me then i looked at her. She spread her legs then she holds my shaft and pulled it that made me screamed in pain.

"ahh its really relaxing when i hear you screaming because of me" She said while smiling like she really enjoys me screaming in pain.

"now come here between me and lick me" She said with that psychotic smile of her.

I gulped as i put my head between her legs and started licking her pinkish pussy lips and lap all of her juices.

"u-ugh y-yes just like that ugh~". She moaned and i heard the heated iron fell beside me that made me flinch as i thought it would touch my skin.

"dont remove your head, slave!" She growled as she pushes my head more into her pussy.

"s-shit yes yes yes!! YES!" she screamed as gushes of her cum trail into my chin.

"drink all of my cum!" She commanded while wiping my face into her pussy.

She then retreat my face away from her pussy and i looked at her lifelessly. She grips my face tightly and made it lean into her face.

"what is this?! didnt i told you to drink all of my cum?!' She yelled at me but all i hear is just so vague.

"answer me, slave!". She yelled and suddenly i feel an excruciating pain in my back, and i finally realised that im being tortured with the heated iron.

"yes yes~ scream in agony my slave yesss!" She said while laughing while i am yelling in agony.

"lisa? lisa?! LISA!"

"Ms. lisa?!" I looked at Ms. Kim and she was looking at me worriedly while her hands were on my back.

I looked everyone inside in our classroom and they're looking at me worriedly. I searched for my friends and they were also looking at me worriedly while they were behind of ms.kim.

"w-wha--no w-why are you guys looking at me that way?" I said as i gulped as i felt my throat was dry like i just got finished shouting.

"you were shouting like you're in pain, like somebody is torturing you, Ms.manoban..". Ms. Kim said worriedly

and again those scenarios is replaying into my mind. I held my head as i felt an excruciating pain started shouting.

The last thing i saw was she was smiling at me

~~~~~~

"finally! class is done! we can now finally go to manofoot!" Jisoo said as she stretches her arms.

"huh? wait where's jennie unnie?" Rosie asked as searches the brunette around them. They're infront of the school as they decided earlier to where are they going to meet up after their classes.

"lets go?!" Jennie asked excitedly.

The two got startled as they made hugged each other.

"s-sorry." Jisoo said as she distance herself a bit to rosie.

"eh? why are you holding a roses, jen?" Jisoo asked noticing jennie that has been holding it.

"for lisa.." Jennie said dreamily while holding the roses.

"and still you're denying that you're not a gay?" Rosie asked while looking at her confusedly.

Jennie looked at the two that sends shivers down to their spine.

"i'm not denying it anymore.." Jennie said as she laughs making the two stiffs.

Rosie gasped as she gets jennie's hands and started to wipe the bloods cause by the thorns that are attached to the roses.

"unnie! there are thorns on it! be careful!" Rosie said as she keeps on wiping jennie's hands.

Jisoo on the other hand, she was just looking at jennie with terrified in her eyes. She clears her throat as she shrugs the thought of her...coming back.

"jennie you kinda creeping me out lately especially lisa. Quit it, its not funny. Let's go now, lets just treat your wound at home."

Jisoo said trying to hide her nervousness.

'i'll protect you no matter what happens..'

_______________________

To Be Continued

As i Promised, double update haha

psycho jennie(?) is coming...be ready

sorry for grammatical errors

Published : 03/10/21