Chapter 38

"hmmm~". A lovely girl humming so sweet while embroidering somebody's fingers.

"S-STOPP!!". A girl with blood trailing to her head and to her hands, screamed in agony.

The lovely girl stopped humming as she also stop embroidering her fingers.

She looked at the girl infront of her confusedly and in pure innocence.

"why do you want me to stop? Didn't you said you want your fingers To be back after I cutted all of it?". She asked innocently as she tilts her head in confusion.

"FUCK YOU! I-IRENE U-UNNIE WILL KILL YOU!!". The girl shouted and spit to the lovely girl's face.

The lovely girl taste her saliva and clicked her tounge in disappointment.

"i thought you would taste sweet since you're giving too much letter to my darling. But to my dismay, you aren't.". The lovely girl said dissatisfied as she stab the big needle to the girl's palm.

The girl screamed in agony as she tries to remove it but she can't move her other hand as it was cuffed in the chair.

The lovely girl releases a sweet melodic laugh as she removes the needle onto the girl's palm.

"don't worry... Your friends are okay... Soon, irene will be with you guys... Just be patient okay?" The Lovely girl said sweetly as a soft giggle escaped to her mouth.

____________

Lisa

I am so energetic right now because of the chocolate that the girl named Nancy gave me.

Well I hope Jennie won't be mad at me. I was actually hesitating if I should get the chocolate or not, but since it was my favourite, I can't handle myself.

Jennie, is not by my side which it actually saddens me. But what jisoo and Rosie said that she needs to attend something, it made me understand it. Since she's a daughter of a Kim, I knew her sched would be hectic.

Oh! Speaking of jisoo and chae! I notice something weird about them! They're so clingy--no! Scratch that! Jisoo is so clingy towards chae and chae doesn't mind at all! Before she even has the guts to reject jisoo but now, she doesn't! Sometimes she even initiate!

They do look like a more couple than Jennie and I.

Btw, right now I'm still in the school. Touring myself here since in my first day I still haven't tour myself. It made me suddenly realized that I've been here for about 5 months.

Suddenly, I stopped from the abandoned building were the rumours said that the serial killer of the school is putting her/his victims here and killed them.

And this is the building were yeji and I's last talk.... And were IU and Jennie's last fight.

Oh wait.

Come to think of it... That is the last time talked with them... In the same place...

I haven't seen them for about a week now!

Couldnt be.... No! No Lalisa! Its just a rumours! Don't think about that too much!

I shakes my head at the thought and continue walking. I walked beside the big abandoned building and I saw something on the dark.

It was a tree. A dead tree to be exact. It was so dry that there are no leaves were left.

A sudden chill crept me up like its a warning. I just shrugged it off and left the place.

I turned around and I screamed.

"what are you doing here Lisa?". I heard a familiar voice asked me.

I stand up after I recover from what happened.

"gosh, chaeng! Don't scare me like that!". I said while clutching my chest.

I heard releases a soft chuckle as she holds my hand... Tenderly and soft.

"I didn't mean to scare you. You're just to occupied that you can't even hear me calling several times. C'mon, jisoo unnie is waiting for us". She said as she drags me.

Am i over thinking too much?

Why would the two of them suddenly didn't attended classes after that day?

"Lisa~". A shiver trails down to my spine when I heard Rosie whispered nearly on my ear while her hand is on my cheek.

"you're daydreaming again... Did something happened between you and Jennie unnie?". Rosie asked.

I looked around us first to see on where we stopped and we stopped in the parking lot. I looked at her and shakes my head with a sigh.

"then why are you spacing out?". She asked confusedly but there's a hint of a curiosity in her voice.

"nothing, chaeng-ah. Just tired. C'mon let's go at jisoo unnie". I said as I tug her hand.

She just nodded and started to drag me again.

Whatever, it is. I hope I am not involve with it.

_____________
To Be Continued

Short update because jennie is short. KIDDING! DON'T BE TRIGGERED! HWHSSH

(sorry for grammatical errors)

Wait a min--I just realized that im updating day by day HAHAH

Published: 06/08/2021