Chapter 26

Lisa

Nothing's more beautiful than waking up with your gorgeous girlfriend. The sunlight is kissing her milky skin that brighten up her beauty even more. Her perfect lips is inviting, might as well accept her invitation.

"goodmorning...". She said between our kiss.

I pulled out and looked at her lovingly.

"goodmorning, love...". I said softly while caressing her Mandu cheeks.

She let herself melt into my hand and holds my hand and started to caressing it.

Then, she kissed my lips and I reciprocate it and our kiss turn into aggressive.

We pulled out, breathing heavily and our foreheads are resting to each other.

"game for round 2?"

______

"Fuck yes!! Fill me up with your cum baby! Fuck!". Lisa shoots all of her seeds inside jennie's womb and Jennie moaned loudly as she covered Lisa's cock with her cum.

Lisa laid beside Jennie and wrapped her arm around jennie's back and pulled her closer to her.

"we should rest for a bit then we take a bath or else we might get late". Lisa said still catching her breath along with Jennie.

Jennie just nodded and nuzzled into Lisa's neck.

________

"damn finally you couples! C'mon we might get late!". Jisoo said as she gets her bag and hangs it into her arm.

"well goodmorning to u too, Kim jisoo" Jennie replied sarcastically as she rolls her eyes.

Rosie approached the two and hugs them together as she greets them a good morning. The couple did the same and ready theirselves. They got inside on jisoo's car and then, they buckled their seatbelts as jisoo started to engine.

@ TheUniversity | Time Check : 7:30 am

LISA

We finally arrived at the University. Jisoo parked her car and after that we immediately go outside.

"let's go?" Jennie asked as she clings on my arm.

"lets go!" Rosie said after she clings on jisoo's arm.

As soon as we entered the hallway, the hallway were filled of squeals and greetings, others were staring at us like we're some kind of celebrities who's visiting this school. Well ofc im not one of those who they're admiring and squealing at. They're squealing because of my girlfriend and my bestfriends. Remember, im just a freaky thai nerd here.

We stopped walking infront of our lockers and then we get our stuffs and put inside our other stuffs that we didn't need.

"hey, we still have 30 mins before class, so me and jisoo unnie will go at the bathroom first. See you later at the class." Rosie said and we nodded in response.

"hey love, i think i'll just gonna see you in the class. I need to open the student council's office first" Jennie said as she looks at me apologetically .

I just chuckles and grabs her waist as i move her closer to me then i peck her lips.

"its okay love.." I said as i peck her lips again.

"hmm, alright if you say so..Don't ever flirt with some girls around here, or else im gonna slit your throat and cut your dick" She whispered to me while smiling but it didn't reach her eyes.

I gulped as i chuckles nervously.

"yeah yeah. Dont scare me like that. And, as if girls will flirt with me, look at me i'm a total freaky nerd" I said as i giggles.