Chapter 11

LISA

"what are you guys doing?" We both looked infront of us and we got greeted by a fuming kitten.

"playing staring contest". Rosie answered sarcastically then she rolled her eyes.

"what the--"

"kidding! we're just talking unnie, dont worry.". Rosie said as she stands up.

"welp, gonna go now. Jisoo unnie might looking for me...bye gays~" She said as she wave her hand to me.

I wave my hand to her, suddenly jennie holds my wrist then she pulled me up and started dragging..

damn, she's strong...

as we reached onto the school gate, her grip get tighter that for sure made a mark on my wrist. I tried to pry out jennie's hand but she held it more tighter.

"ah j-jennie! you're hurting me!". Thankfully. she stops but still not facing me.

I took that as a chance to remove her hand. I rub my wrist where she held it. I hissed as i felt pain, i looked at her and her head was hung low.

"jen..are you okay?" I asked softly as i gently make her face.

My eyes widen when i saw her crying. I quickly hugged her and stroke her hair.

"why are you crying nini?". I asked softly as i looked her face then wipes her tears.

"I looked for you everywhere! I thought you'll be in your locker?! You said you'll be waiting for me in your locker?!". She said while punching lightly my chest

What a cry baby

I grab her wrist then I wrapped it around my neck.

"sorry nini.... How about a movie night for a peace offering? Sounds good?". I said as pulled out from the hug then I flash her my wide smile.

"let's go then!"

~~~~~~~

Lisa

"you sure, you want this?". I asked.

Jennie and I were in my bedroom, watching Netflix just what I just promised to her. There's a popcorn on our side and a juice to our right side. But Jennie is siting on my lap, but thankfully she's small that I can still see infront if us.

"yup! I really want horror!". She said as she wiggle to my lap that made me groan quietly.

"okay...". I said as I click the remote.

Few Moments later

For the first time in my life I've never been this nervous and frustrated. Jennie keeps on wiggling into my lap that it can make my buddy awake. I tried on stopping her from wiggling by holding her hips but she always making me back hug her.

"j-jen I said stop moving!" I said with a tone of annoyance.

She finally stopped from moving that made me sigh in relief, but then she turned around, facing me with a serious face that made me nervous again. I gulped when she wraps her arms around my neck.

"something is poking me.". She said seriously with a serious face.

My eyes widen and beads of sweat forming into my forehead.

"ah--"

"is there something in your pocket, lili? It's really poking me!". She said as she continues on wiggling into me.

"then why are you moving?". I asked trying to groan.

"well, im trying to figure it out on what it is". She said innocently, still wiggling into me. Suddenly, one of her hand starting to go down.

I pulled her up then I put her beside me. I quickly go to the bathroom as I was very very frustrated.

"lili?! Are you okay?!". I heard Jennie shouted but I ignore her and continue to pull out my shaft.

Once my shaft got pulled out I immediately held it and release a shaky sigh.

"f-fuck..." I groan as I started to stroke my thick meat faster.

"fuck fuck... S-shit...". I groaned while gritting my teeth as a couple of my seeds splashes into the toilet bowl.

I flashed the toilet, then I get tissue then wipes my semen. After I cleaned myself, i washed my hands then I used the bathroom perfume and spray it in the bathroom as I don't want Jennie to smell my sex here when she go here.

I then go outside of my bathroom seeing a busy Jennie, watching to her favorite movie.

"lili? Are you okay?". She said worriedly when I finally go beside her.

"yup, I just really need to go to the bathroom that's why I pulled you up.". I said as I lay down to my bed.

I felt a body, laying down beside me and resting its head to my arm then an arm resting to waist.

"goodnight lili". She said as she yawns.

"goodnight nini". I said as I yawn also. Before I closed my eyes. I kissed her head.

_______________
To Be Continued

Lame chapter ksks

Sorry for not updating... Uh 1 or 2 days? I guess? I just need to rest because I fainted two times already. But now that I'm okay, I'll be trying to update day by day again.

Published: 03/04/21