Chapter 19

2 Weeks Later

It was 4 in the afternoon and Three ladies were watching in living room, all siting in the couch.

The one was playing in her Nintendo, the two were busy watching a movie, insidious.

"hey Lisa!" Jisoo called Lisa who was holding a bag and wearing big shirt and a jogging pants.

"yeah?" Lisa replied while she's wearing her shoes.

"going to practice?" Jisoo asked as she approaches Lisa while still playing with her Nintendo.

"yeah". Lisa replied as she wipes the dust on her pants.

"yow! lisa is going now!"

Jisoo said still focus on her game. But then, it was only jennie bid lisa a goodbye.

"rosie?"

Tip toe through the window
By the window, that is where I'll be
Come tip toe through the tulips with me

"shh! bye bye!! im enjoying the movie so shoo shoo!!"

Rosie said all focus on the movie.

"a'ight, I'm going now". Lisa said as she bids a goodbye to jisoo and jisoo just curt a nod.

Lisa

I finally arrived at my rented dance studio, well basically my dad rented this dance studio for me, since when I mentioned to them that I auditioned and got in. My dad and my mom knew about me on liking the hobby of dancing. Since then, they keep on rooting me for it, but then bullying made me stopped from dancing. But here I am, coming back.

I put my bag on the chair and started to stretching. After stretching, I connect my phone to the speaker by Bluetooth and started to be drown by the music.

I inhaled then exhaled deeply as I started to dance. I watch myself dancing Sexily and a bit of swag in my dance.

FAST FORWARD

I tiredly sat on the chair and drink all of my water, never wasting any drop of it. I check the time and it says 8:30.

I grab my towel and wipes my sweats. I then, get my big shirt and removes my wet tshirt and replace it with my big shirt.

I closed all of the lights and locked the studio and waits for a taxi. I can't call Mr. Lee just to drive me in this hour, they're probably sleeping at this time since they're really tired. I waited for about 10 mins or so, but no taxi are coming.

"guess I'll walk..". I said as I sighed.

I guess its just a 20 minute walk. I get my phone on my pocket and gets my airpods in my bag and connect them. I put my airpods into my ears and started jamming with music. I walk into the sidewalk as I dance not minding those cars and motorcycles. Then, I suddenly shivers when I felt someone was staring at me. I looked behind me but its just trees, cars and motorcycles are behind me. I just shrugged it off and continue to walk.

"oh she's sweet but a psycho--" I stopped from walking when the heavy feeling is started to bothers me. It really tells me that someone is following me.

So, I get my phone from my pocket and act like I'm changing a song when the truth is I lowered the volume. I put it back again and started to sing.

"Grab a cop gun kinda crazy, She's poison but tasty. Yeah, people say, "Run, don't walk away--" I stopped from singing when I heard a rushed footsteps approaching me.

And I began to panic so I started run. Then, I spotted an open convenience store so I entered there, and the people on the counter stares at me weirdly.