Chapter 25 (M)

"I love you.... More than you know.."

They smile softly to each other and pulled out from the hug.. Lisa goes to her car and connected her phone onto her car and plays a music..

[Perfect - by Ed Sheeran]

I found a love for me

The song finally began playing and lisa turned around with a lovingly smile as she approaches Jennie and offers her hand.

"can I have a dance with you?". Lisa asked with a smirk.

Jennie just giggles and accepted Lisa's offer. Lisa Place jennie's hand onto her neck and then her hands were wrapped in jennie's waist.

Oh darling,
just dive right in
and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl,
beautiful and sweet

"I didn't know you can be this romantic". Jennie said between their dance.

"well now you know" Lisa said as she winks at jennie.

Oh, I never knew
you were the someone
waiting for me

"Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me" Lisa sing along while looking at Jennie with pure love, like she was the only girl that is living in this world full of mistakes, hatred and toxic and like she was the only girl who's perfect, kind, and pure positive attitude.

Cause we were just kids
when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time

"why you lookin' so damn perfect?". Lisa husked out.

Jennie just showed her gummy smile then she started to stroke Lisa's hair.

"im not.... All of us.... There's no such thing as perfect, we all make a mistake..." Jennie said while smiling genuinely.

"I don't think so, for me you're a perfect God's creation...". Lisa said while smirking making Jennie giggles.

"well then thank you, Ms. Manoban". Jennie said.

But darling,
just kiss me slow,
your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're
holding mine

Lisa pulls Jennie more closer to her and stares at jennie's lips and gave it a long peck.

"I don't know how... But... Before we're fighting over cats and dogs, gays and straights and what-so-ever, but then.. Few months you're asking me make you gay then here we are... We became... Couple...". Lisa said.

Jennie raised an eyebrow and lisa quickly explained to what she was saying about.

" I-I mean, it's just that... For me! It happens so fast... But the hell I care.. You're mine now and that is the most best thing happened to my boring life...". Lisa said while smiling at Jennie then she kissed jennie's forehead.

"same, love..... I don't care what will others will think now... As long as you're mine.. I'm now definitely super happy...". Jennie said while showing her gummy smile.

Baby, I'm dancing
in the dark with you
between my arms

The lovers continue to dance as they enjoyed their selves staring into each other lovingly, they didn't care the outside world for now and they want to savour this memorable moment of them. They pressed their forehead and shooting stars are can be seen in a dark sky with full of stars who's giving a light from the night.