Chapter 15

Remember, This is just a story, a fictional story. Please don't hate me nor the characters that i'll be putting in. I'm telling it to you guys now, until the psychotic scenes will appeared.

______________

Lisa

"so, shall we start?"

She whispered seductively near to my ear. I got stiff when she licked my earlobe. She then faced me and starting to lean down onto my face. Suddenly, a knock disturbs her for leaning more into me and i sighed in relief

"fuck" She mumbled angrily as she stands up and She walk her way into the door and opened it.

"what?" She asked annoyedly.

"dinner is ready..." Jisoo said while looking at jennie who is obviously frustrated and annoyed.

Jisoo looked at me with a confused face and then back on jennie who is massaging its temples.

"uh..did i miss something? are you guys fighting?" She asked confusedly.

Jennie just scoffs and crosses her arms.

"we aren't fighting!" Jennie said angrily that made jisoo startled.

"woah woah tiger, why you have to be mad at me?" Jisoo said while her hands were on above her head.

"because you're a cockblock!" Jennie said as she closes my door.

"ouch". I grimace as i imagine what jisoo would felt after she got banged by the door.

Suddenly, i hear jennie chuckling sexily as she turns around and she stares at me seductively with that blood red eyes of her.

"so, shall we continue?" She said as she walks onto me while swaying her hips side by side giving me a full view on how sexy she was. She tops me again, her hands were on sides of my head , completely locking me.

"don't be nervous, sweet face--"

"YAH! I'M HUNGRY!!"

I sigh in relief when i heard rosie keeps on knocking angrily at my door. I heard jennie clicked her tongue as she stands up and opened the door, meeting a angry chipmunk.

"then eat with jisoo unnie!" Jennie said annoyedly.

"nah uh! i want all of us to eat together!" Rosie said on the same tone as jennie while her arms were cross and her cheeks were puffed.

you really are my saviour, chong-ah

Jennie brushed her hair with her fingers as she sighed harshly.

"fuck fine fine!" Jennie said annoyedly and looked at me with a calm expression.

is this girl a bipolar?

"lets go eat, lili" She said to me sweetly and her smile was wide that made her eyes closed.

"ah y-yeah..s-sure" I said as i stand up and we headed to the kitchen together.

"you're welcome". I heard rosie whispered as we sat into each other, I gave her a smile and we started to eat.

_____

"what?! she really said that to you?!" Jisoo shouted that made a echo in the hallway.

"shush!! someone might hear you!" I shushed her as i continue on putting my books on my locker.

Me and jisoo were on our locker and the two were onto their class since those two has the same class. Luckily, my locker was just right beside jisoo and ofc jennie and rosie was beside of jisoo's and mine's locker.

"so, did you agree?" She asks me while im still putting my books.

"well yes ofc, If i didnt say yes she would probably seducing me everyday, every minute and every seconds" I said as i sigh then i closed my locker and face her.

"huh, that is so jennie ruby jane kim. She would be seducing you until you will say yes to her. Whatever she wants, she'll get it no matter what happens." She said and we started to to go into our next class.

"goodmorning class!" Our professor in Music greeted us as she puts her things in her desk.

"goodmorning Ms. Choi" We greeted her back and settled down.

"so we have another announcement, Its about a competition. You have to audition first, and you'll be choosing on what will you perform..There three choices, One is a Spoken Poetry and its about a Tragic Romance, Second it will be Singing and for the Last one it will be Dancing"

That caught my attention. Since i was a kid i really love dancing, When i see my uncle or my auntie dancing i'm joining them. My auntie and uncle has a group in thailand. They were participating on any competition and luckily they were always winning. My mother and auntie noticed my love from dancing and they decided me to participate in any competition and thankfully, i won a tons of it, though sometimes i lose but still im very thankful that i won a tons of it. Until they decided me to have a own group and we pretty have a good job as a team, though sadly..I gave up because in school i kept on getting bullied everyday.

"hey, are you gonna join?" I heard jisoo whispered to me that made me snapped out of my thought.

"i-i don't know...i still don't have a confidence though.."

Yeah, i don't have a confidence since i got traumatized and my confidence faded away.

"nah! you'll be okay, i promise!" She said as she winks at me, I gave her a confuse look and she just chuckles.

"i think you forgot that your friends were a student councils". She said as she wiggles her eyebrows.

"i got ya, i'll be one of the judge since i am the president, and jennie will be there too since she's the vice president and same as rosie as our secretary..we got your back manofoot". She whispered as she links her arm on my shoulder.

"no! don't do that! don't risk your positions because of me!" I said as i removes her arm.

"then bring back the confidence, lis" Jisoo said while smirking.

i sighed and thinks about it.

"fine, i'll try.." I said i sighed again.

"yes! that's the spirit! what are you gonna perform then?" She asked me excitedly.

"dancing.."

__________________

To Be Continued

Psycho scene will be coming up on the next chapter...

(Sorry for the grammatical errors)

Published : 03/13/21