Chapter 36

Just a little Ps. I'm not good at describing something especially when dancing but if you made me dance--I'm just joking HAHAHAHA. Anyways, enjoy!

_________

Lisa

"Lalisa Manoban"

The lights went on and I opened my eyes, my eyes were beamed In confidence and excitement.

"you'll see the different me. Be ready"

I raised my hand and little fireworks explode that cause the stadium screamed that made me smirk.

I sat down slowly but Sexily and let the music fills me up.

Do you have something to say
'Cause the feelings on my mind Cannot escape.

I move my body and let my emotion takes of the music and let my body react to it.

After the Take Me Dance (sorry for being a lazy bean -,-)

The lights went off again after I turned around to finished off the dance.

(Play - Swalla)

Drank!
Young money!

I turned around with a smile and a lil shrug of my right shoulder, Sexily. That cause the stadium wild again and started to hear screams and others were moans.

Love in a thousand different flavours

I fully turned around and raised my left hand while swaying my hips smoothly.

I wish that I could taste them all tonight

I laid down and start humping the floor while I'm slapping the dance floor, making the stadium fill with yells and chanting my name.

Fast forward | After the Dance

(a/n: I am really sorry for being lazy and not good at explaining things like this)

I am now in the backstage and I immediately saw seulgi running towards me.

"MANOBAN!!". she shouted as she jumps onto me and as a reflex I immediately catched her.

"Slugss!! You're fucking heavy!". I said as I dropped her.

"you fucking made the stadium a strip bar!!". She said with excitement.

"what the fuck?!". I said as I laughed.

"here!" she said as she gave me a water and I immediately get it from her grip and chugged it all down.

"c'mon, let's go to your room so that you can have a rest". Seulgi said and I just nodded.

Meanwhile ¦No One's POV

The mc finally goes on the stage with a mic and letter to his hand.

"Woah! What an exciting performance of the Lalisa manoban! Well ofc as expected, but that is out of reach of my expect! I'm sure all of you too, right? So anyways! Lets give our judges a time to decide to who'll be the champion of the competition!". The mc said and end with the clap.

The mc goes off the stage and let the judges decide.

" psst yah, jendeukie". Jisoo whispered at the daydreaming kitten..