73

I'm here guys ❤️

~ADAM~

I was legit getting chills over and over again.

To think... God! I couldn't even bear to think about it.

How could we have... How could we have been friends for almost two years and we did not see this coming. How could she have laughed, joked and joked with us with things like that going through her mind?

How could we have made so many memories together with that much venom and bitterness in her?

How could she just hold still and be that terrible?

How? Just how? Because it made no sense to me. Aminah??

Terrible doesn't even cut it, doesn't sum anything up at all. Those entries, I couldn't believe it, couldn't wrap my head around it.
How could she like.... Was it even possible for someone to be that vile or was I missing something here?

I've read the entries, every single one that was sent to the group chat and I don't think I've ever read anything more heartbreaking.

Kunmi... The things she wrote about her... They were unfathomable. I could literally feel my heart sinking even deeper every time I read a new entry, feel myself tripping, could feel my heart literally threatening to burst out of my chest. From the first time she talked to her to the invitation her parents anniversary, to swim classes, to the choreography club to everything! Every single thing she had done had a very twisted, dark, demeaning and inhumane reason behind them.

Those entries were something Kunmi shouldn't be reading at all. She shouldn't see those things about herself. No one deserved to have themselves patronised like that. Absolutely no one and it was even by someone that was supposed to be her closest friend. The thought of Kunle or Sophia doing that to me was enough have my world threaten to trip over.

I couldn't even start to stomach that someone could be filled with that much bitterness, hatred, vileness. She was always happy, always smiling, she was always everywhere, she was someone nothing ever got to. I've always concluded that it was either she was too gullible, too nice or any other thing along those lines but I just never... I never thought it could be a facade, that it could be this type of facade.

Kunmi was who I was really worried about.

She was still nowhere to be found. One minute, we were together in the hallway with everyone scampering to leave the hallway and go to the auditorium for the morning devotion. When I could finally move closer to where I had seen her, she had disappeared.

Then I had to comb the whole school, the possible places where she could have gone to but she was just nowhere to be found. She wasn't picking up her calls and then, her phone stopped ringing all together. The fact that I did not know where she was, how she was holding up wasn't even something I could bear at all.

Just trying to imagine her reactions to each entry was a painful punch to my gut. To think she had been really worried about Aminah. To think that we were all worried about her. To think that I was starting to feel sorry for her... To think...

God! I couldn't even bear to think about her. Was everything and everyone really a joke to her? How could she even...? God!!! I had to force myself to stop thinking about her or anything that had to with her.