~28~

Dedicated to Blessingg_xx. She made me feel like a god this morning.

                                ~Adam~

I returned to my seat after seeing what caused Aminah to scream like a possessed demon. Kunle was trying, putting up with Aminah's energy. Heavens knows I can't. She was always screaming.

The four of them buried their heads in Aminah's phone as if the pictures of the girls were going to fetch them millions or something. I just sat there, watching them, waiting for the malady to pass, waiting for Aminah to stop screaming like a maniac.

I wasn't watching them per se, I was watching Kunmi, watching how her eyes widened and she surprised expression as she looked at the pictures, then at Sophia as if she couldn't believe that it was Sophia in the pictures. I was lost in the trance of looking at her, her near round face, perfect eyebrows, perfect......

Aminah shrieked and she practically flew out of her chair. This babe ehn. She gets wahala, no doubt. They resumed looking at the pictures, Aminah's voice in awe as if the girls in the pictures weren't humans like the rest of us. She'd be surprised to see that their lives ain't all rainbows and sunshine like the pictures on Instagram portray.

"See, I don't care if she's a psycho or not. You are in the same picture frame with all these popular faces. God! I just like you more. In my head, you're already my best friend. Take me along with you the next time you have this kind of shoot, I want to meet Shade Onam and my Kosi too, hmm, hmm?"

I held my breath as I looked at Aminah who was still grinning like a child and to Sophia whose expression I couldn't decipher. Then Sophia smiled, a real smile with her teeth showing and she even patted Aminah's hand.

Oluwa wetin day occur?

I looked at Kunle who was also looking at the duo and his expression was torn between shock and surprise.

"You promised oo. Sophia. Oh My God! I can't wait to meet them. Oh My God."

Aminah kept rambling as she left Sophia's side and she joined Kunle, sitting too close to him that they almost looked connected.

"Sophia, you guys were naked, right? Call me too. I like stuff like that."

Sophia's answer to Kunle's word was to throw her water bottle to him which he dodged easily before he threw it back to her.

For a moment, there was a loud silence, the excitement of the commercial shoot gone until Aminah spoke up.

"Guys, it's almost time for all the prefect's elections brouhaha. What posts are you guys going for?"

Aminah's voice was lighting up now and I just had to reason why and how everything always seems to excite her.

"It's all mapped out already. The school authorities already know who'd end up with which post. All the campaign whatever is just for formalities."

Kunle answered her but I could barely decipher his words anyway. My attention was on Kunmi who was busy wringing her fingers together, her eyes solely focused on them as if the most intriguing thing in the world. I felt my lips stretching into a lopsided grin without me meaning to.

"Yeah but then, it's still fun. I'm so going for the post of the social perfect girl. Babe, don't you think I'd be perfect for the role?"

I looked away from Kunmi when I heard Aminah's words. She was looking up at Kunle and waiting for his approval but the latter was looking at Sophia and I knew why.