81

I'm here oo ❤️❤️

ADAM

"Are you people making out in there?"

That was the first thing I heard as I woke up, from my slumber and the first face I saw was Kunmi, staring down at me with...

She looked away immediately she saw that my eyes were opened and I couldn't help the small chuckle that escaped my lips before I pushed myself off her thighs into a sitting position.

I didn't want to notice how she was quick to put a small distance between us but I did.

"Are you guys doing something together in there? The voice asked again, a hint of suggestive undertone in her voice, a suggestive tone that made me turn towards Kunmi whose cheeks were busy turning tomato red.

"I know you guys are doing something because it's been long you guys have been together," Sophia continued, sounding so stupidly stupid, "And I'd have loved to leave you guys alone to do whatever it is you do when you make out but Adam, your mom is already around so everyone is looking for you since you're like a criminal now."

And that's it. Sophia would never have sense again.

"You people should open the door oo, I'm not ready to be a godmother oo." And that statement was swiftly punctuated by heavy and loud knocks on the door. Her knocks were so loud that I was sure she was disturbing the school.

The Sophia everybody know, Top ten model with millions of followers on social medias. The one who had graced the red carpet and attended big events with top notch celebrities all over the world.

The Sophia I know, the one banging at door right now with all her might. They were like two different people, like two different personalities in the same body.

Kunmi was quick to get to her feet and to open the door when the persistent knocks grew even louder and whose hand was already raised up in a fist and ready to knock nearly tumbled into the studio when Kunmi suddenly opened the door.

I eyed her warily before I pushed myself up to a standing position while she kept looking back and forth at Kunmi and I.

"Oh God!" She breathed out in relief before standing upright. "You guys are still fully dressed so I'm relieved."

Kunmi was looking at her as if she was the splitting image of horror film. Sophia, on the other hand did not even look like she knows what she was saying at all.

"I thought you guys would be undressed and doing things you shouldn't be doing. Emotions and hormones can be pretty tricky, that's why I was knocking like..."

"Sophia,"

She looked up at me, her expression eager.

"Gbenu dake. Does your mouth have a filter at all? Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho. Are you a parrot?"

Her mouth parted into a small surprised O and her expression morphed into that of feigned anger.

"Of course, you can talk to me anyhow now. Shebi you've already gotten baby Kay back, you can push me away now."

I shook my head at the sheer stupidity my best friend embodied while Kunmi on the other hand just looked like she wanted the ground to open up and swallow her.