Heated

Meredith says "yes" softly. I start kissing her neck again and she softly moans. I stop kissing her "why'd you stop?" She asks. I didn't say anything it was silent. "Hey.." Meredith says turning around. "It's okay, I get it. Cormac it's fine." She says placing her hands on my face. "Look at me." She says. I look her in the eyes "it's okay, you are okay, I am okay, everything is okay." She says. I place my forehead on hers. "I'm sorry I-I- it's just that.." I start to say. "Cor, I know. You don't have to explain it." She says. A tear rolls down my face as Meredith looks back up at me. She places her hands back on my face "hey, don't cry." She says. I smile because of how much she cares. "Mer, thank you." I say. She smiles and nods "can I kiss you though? I really want to kiss you..." she asks I laugh a little still crying and nod my head "yes" I say "thank god" she replies and leans in to kiss me. The kiss was slow like she had been wanting to kiss me for a while and wanted to remember it, it kind of felt like a good bye kiss or a last kiss. She pulls away, and places her head on my chest hugging me. "You're okay." She says. "Thank you mer, I'm sorry I really am." I say soft. "It's okay it was a first, take things slow cormac I'm not going anywhere." She replies "oh so you do like me like me" I say "Mhm. Cuddles?" She replies. "I'd like that." I reply. "K" Meredith says very soft as she pulls away from me. I walk to the bed and lay down on my left side this time she walks over and lays on her left side. I move closer to her and hold her in my arms. "I really thought I was ready." I say. Meredith puts her hand over mine that is wrapped around her waist. "Have I told you the story of my first time?" She asks. I think for a minute "no? I don't think so."  I answer. "Oh let me tell you. It's kind of a long story.." she replies, I chuckle "I have time." I respond. "Okay" Meredith says rubbing her thumb in a very soft and gentle circle on my wrist. "I met this other doctor while I was helping on a surgery all my friends were there and my husband had just died. All my friends oh and Bailey said he liked me but I denied it. Before we left his hospital him and I exchanged numbers. I never texted him. One day he showed up out side of grey Sloan and took me out for fast food we ate it in his car. We had two dates and then he kissed me. The kiss turned into him coming in my house and then in my bed and I ended up kicking him out really early in the morning. Cormac I get it, I'm not going anywhere. Just don't kick me out..." Meredith says telling her story I was laughing "wait on your first date you got... fast food?" I ask. Meredith laughs "to be fair I told him no because I was tired but he insisted." Meredith replies. "Okay but fast food? You kicked him out? Of your home? Don't your sisters live with you?" I question trying to fully understand the story. "Yes and yes. I kicked him out and my sisters were there... well I screamed at him then kicked him out, I'm pretty sure he was half dressed." Meredith says "oh my god. What am I going to do kick you out of the hospital you own?" I ask her she laughs "well no but don't kick me out of your life." She responds "I would never. I like you too much." I reply. "I like you too." She says as she turns so she's facing me. "You're a good kisser." She says "thank you? So are you." I reply. She smiles. "What does this mean?" She asks. "What do you want it to mean?" I return her question. She shrugs her shoulders as she messes with my scrub top. "Meredith will you be my girlfriend?" I blurt out not fully knowing what just happened. "Yes." She says. "Y-yes?" I copy her, "yes? You said... yes like we're dating?" I ask. Meredith smiles "yes cutie. We're dating." She answers. "I'm going to kiss you now." I say. She smiles as I lean down. Our lips lock together. The kiss gets more passionate and I start to softly bite her bottom lip. She moans a little and then pulls away. "Cor are we doing this?" She asks. "Yes." I reply she doesn't say anything she just starts to kiss my jawline and then slowly moves down to my neck. She starts to kiss my caller bone and then I stop her. "Okay." She say. "No, let me take my shirt off." I reply she smirks "let me help."Meredith replies.

I softly run my fingers down Cormac's chest barley touching him. I move all the way down do the bottom of his shirt and pull it over his head. I go back up to his face and I start kissing his lips, the kiss is really passionate my shirt comes off and he starts to untie my scrubs. My hand meets his hands and stops him. He pulls away "we should lock the door, what if someone walks in." He starts kissing me again and hums "Mhm" into my mouth. I put my hand on his chest and pull away, "cor?"I say "yes?" He responds. "I'm going you lock the door." I reply as I stand up. I walk over and lock the door then walk back to him. I get back on bed sitting on his lap, he leans up and starts kissing me again, I moan. He pulls away to breath so I start kissing his neck while slowly and softly moving my hips on his lap, he lets out a soft moan and I feel him grow hard. I move back up and he starts kissing my neck. He moves over some so he's over my shoulder now. "Posso darti un succhiotto?" He whispers it means 'can I give you a hickey' I wrap my arms around him putting one of my hands on the back of his head. "Mmhm" I moan giving him an okay. He starts to give me a hickey right  on my shoulder. As he sucks my shoulder I move my hips again which makes him moan.

Meredith is teasing me and I like it. I give her a hickey and then I start kissing her moving down slowly, neck, chest, and then I get to the tip of her bar. "Are really really doing this?" I ask before I take it off. "Mhm" Meredith replies. I stop and it's silent "yes" she says. I unclip her bra and pull it off of her throwing it on the ground. As I continue to kiss her I take her nipple in my mouth and move my tongue around it some. She moans louder than before. I start to move down slowly and softly kissing her torso, opening my mouth more at times leaving little wet spots all over her. I get to her pants at this point Meredith is laying on her back and I am hovering over her. "Take them off." Meredith says in a pleading voice. I chuckle and start to untie her pants pulling one of the strings to the scrubs with my teeth. "Shit" she says. The tie falls and I slip my hands on the sides of her thighs up to her waist and pull them down revealing her lace panties  I stop and get off Meredith kneeling on the ground. Meredith sighs but in a unpleasant way. "What?" She says softly. I grab her and spin her so her legs hang off the bed. "I needed more room." I reply. "Oh my god." She responds. I take her legs and put the on my shoulders placing my hands on the outsides of her knees. I start kissing her left leg starting at the fold of her knee moving up and then crossing over to her other leg. She sighs as I move over her wet folds. I kiss on her hip where her panties are.. she whines "please Cor" she says I grow hard hearing her say my name like that. I pull her panties down noticing the wet spot on them which makes me grow even harder. She wanted me. Without hesitation I start to move my tongue in a circle on her clit slowly. "Oh- oh my god" Meredith yells.

AUTHORS NOTE:/:/:/:
You guys will probably have a double update today. Sorry if this chapter sucks I'm not that good at writing these kinds of chapters but they make everything more interesting so I do it anyway. What do we think? Are we happy they are dating?