She Went Numb

It goes silent for a while and then I hear Meredith scream louder than I ever have. I hear sirens grow closer and closer I walk out of the closet quietly walking to the bathroom. Meredith stops screaming.I walk closer "please! Please I'm pregnant!" Meredith yells. I freeze not because I want to but because I can't move. Meredith screams for help. I bust through the bathroom. I see a tall black male in a white ski mask black jeans black shirt and Nike sneakers. I hear cops running through the house as I walk over to Meredith. "Touch her and I kill you." The man says. Holding out a gun. I freeze. "Drop the weapon." I hear a cop say. Meredith is in the bathtub in shorts and a bra the water is bloody and Meredith is crying. "It's okay babe." I say walking over to her bushing her hair back placing my forehead on hers. The cops are trying to get the man to get on the ground but are not very successful.

I bend over the side of the tub grabbing Meredith wrapping my arms around her back and under her knees. Meredith rests her head on my shoulder and wraps her arms around my neck. She moans in pain. One of the cops places a towel on her the best he can as I walk out of the house. "Thank you." I yell running down the hall. I get outside and see an abundance. "Meredith Grey and Cormac Hayes like thee Meredith Grey." I say placing her on the gurney. "Shit" one of the paramedics says, he was obviously new. "Let's get her in the rig and to the nearest hospital! Rush!" The other paramedic says. Meredith is holding my hand, I pull her hand to my face kissing it. "I'll meet you there." I say. The paramedic looks at me. "Just get in." She says. I hop in the rig as fast as I can and buckle up. Meredith's eyes roll to the back of her head as she starts to loose consciousness. "Babe" I say touching her face. They place an oxygen mask on Merediths head and a tourniquet on her arm. I start to cry. Seeing her so lifeless, cold, numb. It killed me. I was supposed to hold her and protect her that's what boyfriends do, I was a band boyfriend. "S-s-she said she was pregnant wh-when the guy- I-I-I don't know if it's true." I stutter.

"You need to be very quiet and gentle. Mer has some tubes in her and may look a little scary." I say to the boys as we drive to the hospital. Meredith has been in the hospital for three weeks. Everyone at home knows what happened and that she is recovering. "I told you she should have stayed." Austin says as a tear rolls down his face. I look at him through the mirror. "Buddy-" I say before Liam cuts in. "Bud Meredith is going to be okay. She's going to give you a big hug and kiss when she sees you. Mer-Mer is okay she just got hurt." Liam says trying to soothe his brother. A tear rolls down my face as we pull in I wipe it away and force myself to smile. "Gentle and quiet." I say parking the boys nod.

Meredith's POV:
"Mer-Mer?" I hear as the door opens. I hear footsteps grow closer and get scared at the sound of them. "Austin stop." I hear Cormac yell. "It's just the boys." Cormac says in a soft voice I nod. I was laying on my back because I have a cut in my stomach. I sit up as much as I can. "Hey buddy!" I say looking at Austin he doesn't move and he looks scared. I start to cry a little. "Mer-Mer." He says as he walks closer. "Mhm" I say and smile. Cormac and Liam are crying to. Liam walks over to the other side of my bed and sits down in the chair next to me putting his head in his hands that were resting on the bed. Austin runs over to me I cringe at the sound of his footsteps a little. He starts to jump close to me "uh gentle!" Cormac say so Austin stops and leans on my bed. "I missed you. I told you to stay!" He says mad. "I know buddy. I know." I say putting my hand on his head as best as I could. My arm was in a cast my belly has a big slice down it and I have some bruises and cuts. Everyone is cry and my back hurts from sitting the way I was. "I need to sit up" I say as my nurse walks in. "Here." Cormac says putting his arm out for me to use to bring myself up as the nurses makes my bed in to more of a chair. "Thank you." I say looking at my nurse. She smiles "this your family?" She asks. I smile looking at Austin. "Half of it. The other half is in Seattle." I reply she nods. "Hey boys!" She says smiling at them Austin gets shy and moves closer to me. "It's okay buddy. This is Emma, she's helping me get better." I say touching his arm. Liam looks up at Emma "hi I'm Liam." He says she smiles. "Hi Liam." She replies. He looks back down. "H-h-hi I-I'm Austin." Austin says she smiles and bends down some to be eye level with him "hey Austin! I'm Emma. Did you miss Meredith?" She asks trying to get him to open up some. "Yeah... I love her and she got hurt. It scared me." He says I look at Cormac making a sad face. "She's better now though! And now you get to see her!" Emma replies. "No look at her belly and arm." Austin says looking at me. Emma looks at me too. "Yeah but she gets to go home tomorrow. Back with you guys!" Emma says as she stands up to replace my I.V bag. "She does?" Liam asks. I nod. "Yeah but listen boys.." Emma starts. "I need you two to be my big helpers especially you Austin." She says looking at Austin he nods. "You need to help Meredith and be very geniality her like she's a baby. Can you do that?" Emma asks I laugh when she said that which turned into me being hurt from moving my stomach so much. "Yeah!" Austin says.

"I still can't believe you screamed that you were pregnant." Cormac says Liam looks at me his eyes widen and his jaw drops. "You're pregnant?" He asks shocked. I chuckle "no. I yelled I was pregnant to get the guy to stop cutting my belly. Most of the time it works, guys like can't kill unborn babies so they stop." I say. Emma shakes her head "it's true they get a rush of guilt." She says walking out waving. I smile and wave back. "So did he stop?" Liam asks I smile "yes." I say.

AUTHORS NOTE;
I just wanted to spice up the story a little. I love your reactions tho! You guys freaked out. We'll be back to happy stuff soon. Thanks for all the reads. 🖤🖤
I didn't proofread