Call For Help

Meredith's POV:
"Good morning, Doctor grey." Helm says as I walk to the nurses station "morning helm. What do we have today?" I ask placing my hand on my bump. "Uh peds... gabby has pain her abdomen again doctor Hayes thinks her cancer is back." Helm replies. I close my eyes for a split second as she says Hayes remembering everything he's done for and for and to me. "Let's go." I say walking towards the peds ward.

"Good morning Doctor Hayes." I say walking up next to him grabbing gabby's chart from a nurse. "Doctor grey, nice to see you." He replies without looking at me. "Mhm. You think her cancer is back... did you tell her father that? I remember you like to terrify the parents." I say looking down at the cart as I flip through the papers. "No I didn't. I paged helm first. I don't like to terrify anyone Doctor Grey." Doctor Hayes replies. The paper I was flipping through quickly tears through my skin making me bleed. I look down at my finger pressing it so it stops bleeding. Cormac turns to look at me  gasping as he sees my baby bump. I look at him he was very clearly upset with himself. "Helm!" I yell walking to gabby's room. "Hello gabby, do you remember me?" I ask as cormac follows me. "Mhm you made my belly feel all better." She replies I nod my head with a smile "I did." I reply. "Helm let's get her a CT please." I say as I gently press my hands on her abdomen. "We're gonna make you feel better again okay gabby?" I say looking at her dad "we are taking her for a CT this time all pro-Bono." I state with a smile. "Thank you doctor grey." He replies placing his hands on mine. "You're welcome."

"Doctor Grey a word?" Doctor Hayes asks as I walk out of the room pulling my gloves off. "Doctor Hayes..." I protest he gives me that look he knows I can't resist. "My office?" He says in a questioning tone. I nod as I walk to the elevator. It was silent at first... Cormac standing in front of me he pulls the button stopping the elevator. "Doctor Hayes." I say looking at the back of his head. "Meredith." His voice stern and cold. "Doctor Hayes..." I repeat. He turns around facing me. "I didn't mean to fucking hurt you." His voice cold but gentle. I cock my head to the side narrowing my eyes. "Cormac." I reply. He closes his eyes putting his hand on his forehead running it down his face. "I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I haven't been able to sleep, eat, think. Meredith I'm not one to get a woman pregnant and walk away. I love you. I love your child and you are pushing me away. I haven't talked to Roxy since that night we first argued." He says turning back facing his back to me. "I-it's a girl. I'm having a girl." I say changing the subject. He looks at me as I step up. His eyes fill with joy "really?" He asks as I place my hand on my medium size bump. "Yes. Healthy. Growing. Girl. Ten fingers and toes." I couldn't look him in the eye while explaining his child. His hand open in the air. I look up at him knowing exactly what he wanted to do. I gently grab his wrist moving his arm so his hand sits on my bump. "Meredith..." he says. I look at him as a tear runs down his face. "I'd be a fool to take you back. I'm not saying you can't be in my life but you're not dating me." Cormac starts to cry more. It breaks me to see him like this but I can't I just can't have him in my life like this. "You need sleep, food and water. You're dehydrated Cor." I continue as I place my hand on his upper arm. "I can't Mer. I can't do anything." He replies.

Gabby's CT came back negative she seems healthy so Cormac wants to keep her for observation over night.

Cormac's POV:
I just want to be with Meredith. I want to hold her, hug her kiss her. I want her. "Doctor Grey!" I shout as she walks to the elevator down the hall. "Doctor Hayes..." she replies as I walk up next to her. We get on and I immediately pull the button. "Meredith... marry me." I could tell my words shocked her. "Please. Marry me. I love you Mer and I need you so marry me. Let's run away and get married raise our baby and be happy babe." I say stepping closer to her as I put my hand on her face. I lean down kissing her. "Marry me..." I say placing my forehead on hers. "Cormac. You cheated on me"
"Meredith!" I yell interrupting her. She put her hand in the air turning her head "I am not going to talk to you acting like this. What happened to the Cormac I fell in love with?" Meredith was hurt... I did that to her. I didn't ever mean to. "The happy, go out of his way to make others happy, roses, soft, gentle, Cormac? I love that Cormac. I'm in love with him... I don't know what this is. Yelling at me, interrupting me, crying in the middle of the hospital, asking completely ridiculous questions. I don't want to be around you when you do this. I can't. I'm pregnant what I feel my baby feels so fucking stop." Meredith says pushing me out of her way to make the elevator move again. "I-I-I-I think I need help. I think I- i think I need- help?" I say as I slide down the wall.

AUTHORS NOTE:
I have completely ruined this story so uh let me know if you want this to be the end. I don't like this storyline or what Cor is doing but I think it's going places... I have a plan.