He Calls You Mom?

Cormac's POV:
"Good morning doctor Bailey." Meredith says as she walks over to Bailey who is standing at the nurses station. "Grey." Bailey says Meredith smiles. Miranda is always hard on Meredith, but I understand why I mean Miranda is like a mother to Meredith in a way, Meredith is Miranda's kid kind of. I watch Meredith and Bailey as they talk. Meredith looks up and our eyes lock. "Doctor Hayes, good morning." She says trying to keep it professional. "Doctor Grey." I say as I nod and start to walk over to her. I walk by her letting my hand brush up against her thigh. "I don't know why you two are acting like you don't know each other." Bailey says so I stop walking leaving my hand on Meredith's thigh. She glares at me telling me to stop with out speaking. I smile. "What do you mean?" Meredith asks Bailey. Bailey rolls her eyes "you're trying to act professional but you two made out in front of the whole hospital." She says grabbing a chart walking away.

Meredith watches her walk away and then turns to look at me "stop! Stop looking at me like that and stop touching me." She says narrowing her eyes. "I'm not looking at you." I respond. "Yes you are and you know exactly what you're doing. I'm at work, stop." She protest. "It's not my fault you look so good." I reply. "Keep it up.." she says turning around. "Woah what's that mean?" I ask grabbing her arm. "If you want to make that baby you keep asking for, behave." She whispers and then walks away. "I hate you." I say as she walks to the elevator. "Mhm" she replies. I run up behind her slipping into the elevator before the door closes. Meredith giggles "perfect timing." She says. "I'm not kissing you." I state. She tilts her head "did I ask you to?" She asks. I turn around "you know what?" I say pulling the button that makes the elevator stop. She looks at me as I walk over to her placing my hand on the side of her face moving it back to push her hair. I run my fingers through her hair as she lightly sighs. I kiss her neck and lightly bite her ear as I whisper "I know you want me." She throws her head back. I kiss her neck once more then back up and push the button back making us move again. "I seriously hate you." She says I chuckle "I don't think you do." I say as the doors open.

Meredith's POV:
My pager goes off. I start to run to the OR putting my hair up as I run. "Love you." Cormac says. "Love you too." I yell running away from him.

"You paged?" I say walking into the or holding a mask over my face. "Yeah scrub in I need You're help." Jo says and Bailey asks for suction. I walk into the scrub room, scrub in and walk back into the O.R. "We're doing a liver transplant" Jo says. I nod starting to pick around in the patient's abdomen. "So..." Jo says. "So?" I copy. "Oh my god. I need details." Jo says. "You were gone for a month and a half. What happened?" She asks. "I got attached." I reply. Bailey makes a noise "that's not what she's asking grey." Bailey says. I smile "I know." I reply. "What happened?" Jo asks. "I met his sister. And his brother-in-law and niece and nephew." I say Jo gasps. "That's never good." Bailey says I chuckle "Mhm." I say. "How'd it go?" Jo asks. "Uh good at first she was nice has a newborn baby named Luka and a little girl she adopted named Luna..." I say "at first?" Bailey says raising her eyebrows. I look up "Bailey I'm surprised you want to know all of this." I say. "Hm. Grey I care about you." She replies I chuckle "I know. You always have." I say "okay but then what happened?" Jo asks I smile. "Then Austin called me mom and scarlet freaked the fuck out." They both gasp. "Austin calls you mom?" They say at the same time. "Mommy. To be exact." I reply. "Shut up!" Jo says. I smile and look up at her "my work here is done. Have fun with the rest of the procedure." I say walking away. "Ah grey!" Bailey says so I stop. "Huh?" I ask turning to look at her. "I'm happy for you." She says I smile "thank you Bailey." I say then walk back into the scrub room.

I have to catch up on some charts so I go into an empty on call room. I start doing charts when Cormac walks in. "Hey baby." He says closing the door behind him. "Hi." I reply. "Cuddles?" He asks sitting down in a chair that's in the corner of the room. I walk over and sit down on his lap. "Mhm but I need to chart first." I say before kissing his neck. He moans a little. "Looks like you're getting a lot of that done." He replies I pick my head up to look at him. "Okay." I say simply getting up and turning around to walk away. Cormac grabs my hips and pulls me back making me sit on his lap. "Cuddles then charts." He says I smile and scrunch my nose "no." I say standing up he goes to grab my hips again but I grab his hands. "No" I say again. "You're no fun." He says. "You sure?" I ask. He shakes his head at me, and walks out of the room.

Cormac's POV:
Meredith pages me to an on call room. "Hey" she says as I walk in. "Hi." I say back. "Cuddles. Kissing. But my clothes stay on." She says. I don't say anything I just walk closer to her and lean in for a kiss. Meredith ends up on my lap on the bottom bunk kissing me. I start to kiss her neck "we- we should stop now." She says. "Why?" I ask in between kisses. "Because I'm going to change my mind." She replies as a piece of hair falls in her face. "Sounds good." I say softly kissing her neck again. She moans a little and then the door opens. We both look at it. Meredith immediately turns her head the other way. "I-I- uh-" Richard says standing in the door way. "I'll just go find a different room." He says walking away closing the door. I start to laugh as Meredith pushes me back. "It's not funny!" She says. She stands up fixing her hair and getting her lab coat. "Where are you going?" I ask she turns to look at me "I don't somewhere anywhere but here." She says I make a sad face. "Why?" I ask. "Richard just walked in on us... in the hospital. That's the same thing as me saying my dad saw us having sex." She answers. "But we weren't having sex." I reply. "Close enough." She replies walking out. I follow her. "Hey can we come over or can you come over tonight? Austin keeps saying he wants to see you." I say. "Come over anytime babe." She says turning the opposite direction I was going.

AUTHORS NOTE{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}
I have a lot of school work to do... you guys don't get an update till I finish it so enjoy this one.