Falling Water

Meredith's POV:
"Hey." I say opening the door for Cormac. He walks in and immediately pulls me close to him by my hips. "Never kiss another guy." He says looking at me. "I'm sorry." I softly say. He runs his finger across my jawline. "I missed you." He says. "Jealousy is hot on you." I reply he chuckles "you know what else is hot on me?" He asks "what?" I respond. "You" he replies moving his hand back to my hip slipping it under my shirt a little. "You're not wrong." I say. "I'm not having sex with you." He says. "You hurt me and you don't deserve it." He continues. I take my hand and cup it around his hard cock "we'll see about that." I whisper as he pulls me closer to him our lips are just barely touching "Mer." He whispers.

Cormac's POV:
I wanted Meredith really bad but I wasn't going to give in. "Cor..." she whispers back in a very seductive voice. I sigh a little as I move my hand to Meredith's back slightly moving down touching her but. "I'm not doing this.." I say Meredith leans her head on my shoulder, her lips are close to my neck which drives me crazy "fine." She says. I throw my head back a little bit as she softly kisses my neck. "Baby" I says she stops "okay." She says as she backs up "no wait." I say putting my arms out for a hug. "I thought you weren't doing this." She replies. "Just get over here." I say. She chuckles "so you do want to then?" She asks.

Meredith's POV:
I was messing with cormac and I could tell it was driving him insane. He pulls my hips towards him, I'm so close to him I can feel everything. "You really get turned on just by looking at me huh?" I say. "Shut up and kiss me." He replies I chuckle and start to kiss his neck he sighs a little and I stop. "I need to shower..." I whisper he takes a step back and looks at me. I grin and raise an eyebrow as I run my hand down his arm walking away. "You coming?" I ask walking down the hall. I walk into the bathroom that has a huge shower and a big tub. I turn the shower on and take off my shirt. I'm standing in the middle of the bathroom in jeans and a red lace bra that has no padding, it's just lace. Cormac walks in and walks over to me "you're the most beautiful woman in the world." He says placing his hands on my bare hips, I blush "thank you baby." I say. Cormac rocks me to the left and right slightly as he kisses my neck. I move my head some to give him more room, I sigh and put my hands on the back of his head. He pulls away and looks at my eyes "why'd you stop?" I ask disappointed "if I kept going you would have ended up with a hickey.." he says I smile. "So?" I say he raises an eyebrow "did you just say so?" He asks in return. "Who cares? So I have a hickey." I say and smile. "You really don't care? Because I will make my territory... Mer?" Cormac says surprised. "Babe I don't care, but I do have to shower." I reply. "I have to shower too.." he replies I chuckle "oh really?" I say "it's true! Airports are nasty." he says I laugh as I unbutton my jeans. "Can I come with you?" He asks. "I'm not stopping you." I reply stepping out of my jeans. He starts to take off his shirt so I quickly take off my bra and panties then get in the shower.

Cormac's POV:
I get in the shower right after Meredith. I walk in and see the water effortlessly hitting her skin and rolling down her chin. Her skin glistening from the water as she pushes her hair back. "Hey" she says. "Hey." I say back just watching her. I lick my lips a little as Meredith looks me up and down.. "you're Uh little excited... that's cute." She says teasing me. "I'm more than a little." I reply she smiles and pulls my hips pulling me into the water. We're standing under the water kissing as her hand travels down my torso. She starts to stroke my hard member with her hand as I moan into her mouth. She pulls away from the kiss and looks me in the eye. My hands are roaming her body I start to wrap them around her hips and then trace them to her wet folds. She lets out a soft moan as I move my fingers in a soft circle on her clit. "I've... missed....ohh...." Meredith says through moans I stop moving my hand "..this" she says finishing her sentence. "Me too." I say kissing Meredith's neck. Meredith pulls away from me and walks further away from the water. Meredith starts kissing and lightly biting my neck then she whispers "Cormac... why are we hesitating?" I didn't respond. I wanted to do this but I was really hurt by Meredith and I don't know if I'm ready to fully trust her yet. "M-m-Mer?"

AUTHORS NOTE:
Short crappy chapter but I wanted to give you guys something.