Need

MATURE CONTENT
_____________________________

Meredith's POV:
Cormac walks into our room after laying the babies down.

"Come here." I say seductively. He smirks walking to me. "Y-you said- n-no sex." Cormac says as his lips press against mine. "Mhm." I moan into his mouth he pulls away looking at me. "I need you." I say shyly. He smirks again moving to my neck. Cormac starts kissing my neck slowly moving over my pulse which makes me completely weak. "B-b-babe." I moan as he lightly bites down. "Mm."
Cormac moans sucking my neck. I reach down to his belt undoing it. Cormac pulls away from my neck walking to the door.

Cormac's POV:
I have missed Meredith so much.

I look back at Meredith as I lock the door she falls on her back on the bed as I turn off the light. "Cor-" she moans as I walk back to the bed. I pull off my shirt before hovering over her kissing her. I pull her shirt over her head exposing the bra she has on. It wasn't sexy or lace it was a plan bra because she is pregnant and wasn't ever in the mood to be sexy anymore. I don't care. I begin to kiss her neck making Meredith moan. "Shh, don't wake up the kids babe." I say pulling away from her a little bit. "They'll be fine. I can't be quiet... not with you." She explains. I chuckle "babe please." She begs looking at me. I slip my jeans off before running my hands down Meredith's sides grabbing the hem of her leggings I pull them off in one swift motion along with her panties exposing her glistening folds. I sigh moving back up to her lips. She turns her head before I lock my lips with hers. "Please I need you now." She whines. I chuckle snaking my arm behind her back unclipping her bra pulling it off. I throw it not caring where it lands. Meredith moans as I observe her body. She rolls her eyes reaching her hand down to her clit. Normally I wouldn't allow her to do this but I don't want to be to harsh right now. "Babe-" Meredith says moving her fingers in a circle over her clit. I sit back smirking at her action. "Want some help?" I ask as Meredith leans forward some. She nods "I'm sorry what was that?" I tease.

"Yes! Now." She replies. I sit back. "Please Cor." She looks at me unsatisfied "who?" I question. She shakes her head as her hand moves down sliding into her already wet entrance. I shake my head grabbing her arm. "We're not going to do that." I say she whines. "Please daddy." She begs. I feel myself grow harder I nod "move your hand." I say she slides her hand away. I pull her to the edge of the bed pulling her legs over my shoulders. "No!" Meredith says as I kiss her thighs. I chuckle at how much she wants me. She slowly slides her hand back flicking her clit. I pull my head away shaking it.

"No." I say holding her hand to the side. "Cormac p-p-please." She says as I suck on the inside of her thing continuously moving closer to her core. I pull away from the dark mark I left on her "daddy please." She corrects herself. I move over her folds hovering knowing I was driving her completely mad. I slide my pointer finger over her folds.

"Stop." Meredith says completely serious. "What's wrong?" I ask backing away. "The doctor said no sex." She replies. I roll my eyes. "Technically I'm not having sex... you are." I reply. She just looks at me. "You cannot have sex..." she says I nod. "You can... let me help you babe." I say she lightly nods.

I instantly go back to where I previously was hovering my head right over her. "Will this hurt the baby?" I question knowing my breath was killing her. "No... please." She whines. I lean down moving my tongue up and down slowly over her clit. "Sh-shit!" Meredith yells moving her hand to rest on my head. I moan starting to suck her clit. "Cormac fuck!" She yells I start to slow my action... Meredith know exactly why. "Yes da-daddy." She yells. I speed up sucking on her clit as my tongue flicks over it. She pushes my head some making my tongue vibrate more. "Oh my-" She moans as her breathing becomes heavier. I replace my mouth with my thumb making my action slower teasing her. "Stop t-t-teasing me." She whines. I shakes my head. "I missed you baby." I reply as her hips moves against my thumb I chuckle holding them still. "No mer." I say watching her throw her head back. Without warning I speed up making her scream. I slow my thumb laying over her. "No screaming baby." I whisper in her ear. She wraps her hand around my head holding me close as I bite down in her ear. "Please daddy I need you." She whimpers. I can't help myself anymore I need to feel her... I need to feel her wall clench around me.

I quickly pull my hard member out of my boxers slamming into Meredith.

Meredith's POV:
I scream as Cormac slams into me. He pulls his thumb off my clit sticking it into my mouth. I start to suck on his thumb as he pumps in and out of me. He goes deeper with each thrust hitting my cervix. "Ba-b-babe gentle." I moan worried about the baby. He slows down some. I buck my hips up as his action makes his extremely big member hit my g-spot. "Fuck daddy!" I scream. Cormac puts his hand over my mouth suppressing my moans. "Shh. No screaming." He says. I nod looking in his eyes as he continues his rhythm. He moves his hand from my mouth trailing down to my Breasts her starts to lightly squeeze the left one causing me pain. I squirm at his touch "no. No stop." I whine. He immediately stops. "Did that hurt you?" He questions genuinely wondering. I nod as he starts to thrust into me again. "I'm sorry mamas." He says before kissing me. He pulls away as I clench against his member. "Oh Mer!" He moans. My legs start to shake as he flicks my clit with his thumb again. "Right there don't stop please!" I yell. He continues his action surprising me because he would normally stop. "F-fuck babe." He moans as I feel him twitch inside of me. I clench again as I feel myself grow closer to my high. My legs start to shake as his thrusts become sloppy. "Me-Meredith!" He yells.

Cormac's POV:
Meredith's legs start to shake even more than they were as her eyes roll to the back of her head. She screams my name as we come at the same time. I continue to slide in and out of her slowing my pace as she comes down from her high. I lay down next to her. She immediately places her hands on my face kissing me. "Thank you... I love you." She says resting her forehead on mine. "Thank you. I missed that." I say. She giggles "me too babe." We lay there for a minute before I get up turning on the light.

I look back at Meredith who stands up immediately looking down "Meredith!"

AUTHORS NOTE:
I tried something new in this chapter so let me know how you feel about it. I decided I'd update this because I haven't updated in a hot minute.

*didn't proofread