Talk...

Meredith's POV:
"What?" Cormac answers. I hit his arm "don't ever fucking do that again." I say he laughs. "It's not funny." I reply upset. "Hey be gentle... I just had surgery on my heart." Cormac says. Meredith just looks at him. "I'm pregnant." I says. He chuckles "I know babe." Cormac replies. I just look at him. He looks into my eyes, I bite my lip because I know it drives him crazy. He sighs "babe stop..." he says but it wasn't very convincing. I giggle "I can't." I reply. He looks at me as I bite my lip again he sighs once more. "You know exactly what you are doing." Cormac says placing his hands on my hips "Mhm... and you do too." He pulls me closer to him kissing me softly. I pull away as he places his hands back on my hips.

"we have a lot to talk about Cormac." I say looking at him. "Like what?" He asks placing his left hand on my thigh. "Um... everything. I'm pregnant like pregnant enough to know the gender. What are doing with the twins? How are we telling the older kids? Bailey already knows... we should tell Richard... we'd need a new car.." cormac gives me a mischievous face "babe... breathe." He says I look at him becoming visibly calmer "I want to know the gender if you want to. We can tell the kids how ever you want and we can tell Richard anytime." I nod at him. "Meredith, I love the twins. I'm just they're foster parent but I love them." He says "I love them too. I'm nothing to them but I love them." I reply as Cormac places his hand on my belly. I put my hand on his hand "you are something to them. You're their mom. Meredith let's do this. Let's raise three kids together... well it will be eight- shit we're going to have eight kids." Cormac says I look at him almost expressionless. "Cormac how the hell are we going to raise eight kids? Five was already going to be hard but eight?" He pulls his hands away from me "are you saying I should send my kids with someone else? I love them Meredith I can't do that. I can't just hand them to someone." I stand up frustrated "that's not at all what I'm asking! I'm asking for a conversation! Cormac I don't need this child!" I raise my voice at Cormac as I grew even more angry at him. He looks at me tears filling his eyes. For a split moment I wanted to jump into his arms, give him a hug and kiss and to tell him everything was okay but I was too mad. "What the fuck did you just say?" Cormac asks as tears roll from his cheeks to his chest. I look up at the ceiling as the lump in my throat grows I fight back the urge to burst into tears. 'These stupid fucking pregnancy hormones.' I think to myself as I sigh. "Cormac..." he chuckles "don't. Don't Cormac me with those eyes. Meredith you just said you didn't need my child. Do you even want my- do you want me? My child? My children? What the fuck is wrong with you?" I could tell Cormac was upset but that's not what I meant. Tears roll down my face as I place my hand over my mouth. "You know what? I want you to leave. Get out." Cormac says. "I- Cormac please let me explain. I can- babe." I beg knowing if what I want to do is going to happen I only have a small time period for it. "No. Text me later I guess. I can't even look at you. You- you want an abortion but get all excited and tell my fucking child- what kind of person are you?" Cormac's eyes were red and puffy from crying. "Cormac I love you." I say as I walk out of the room.

Cormac's POV:
I am angry and upset with Meredith. I don't know what to do. All I want to do is hug Meredith that's what I would have done... if I was crying about something else. Meredith and I would cuddle. I know she lived me but what she did was messed up and almost anyone would agree. She wants an abortion but told Austin she's pregnant... who does that? I'm scrolling through Instagram as I come across a picture of Roxy. Roxy, she's beautiful reminds me so much of Abby which is why I think I like her so much.

Hey...
5:34pm

Roxy:
Hey Cory bear. What's up?
5:35

Cory bear? What is that? Who calls someone bear? It felt wrong to text Roxy but it felt so good at the same time. I don't even care she called dime a bear it was new and fun.

I- uh not much I'm just hanging out at work. You?
5:37

Roxy:
Chilling. I miss you...
5:38

No you miss my sex.
5;38

Roxy:
That's true baby... but I miss you too. I miss you holding me your talk body pressed up against mine. I miss your smile. Your kindness. You.
5:41

I knew what Roxy wanted and I wasn't going to give it to her. I wanted to stop texting her but I couldn't. We texted for hours until I fell asleep with my phone in my hand.

AUTHORS NOTE:
So this has been in my drafts for a while. Lmk what you think. Also it was really fun.