Im back

Meredith's POV:
"I have to go pick up daddy from the doctor buddy, mila is bring you to day care." I say to Austin as I grab the keys. Austin states calling Amelia mila I have no clue why. "Meredith is dad coming home today?" Liam asks walking downstairs "I think so but I don't know. Amelia and Maggie are taking you guys to school today okay? Be good and help." I say to Liam as I bend down looking at Austin who was laying on the floor crying. "If you want a hug good bye stand up and stop crying please." I say standing up and walking to the couch. "Look go see mommy." Liam says pick Austin up handing him to me. "Austin buddy... I gotta get daddy from the doctors, I'm coming back." I say holding him as he cry's on my shoulder "no! I want you!" He screams. "Okay, Shh Shh. You're gonna hurt the baby." I say as he takes a breath. "Baby." He says touching my belly. I nod "yes, daddy is waiting for me. Can you go see mila please?" I was trying to stay calm and not cave into Austin. He was the baby of the family and normally gets exactly what he wants. "No!" He yells. "Fine, get your shoes and jacket on please." I say letting him slide off my lap running to his jacket and sneakers. "He gets to see dad? How is that fair?" Liam asks. "Liam dad is coming home you get to see him too." I say standing up "no he's not. He left and has been gone for fucking three weeks... I miss him and you taking a child who throws a goddamn temp-tantrum at six thirty in the morning. Mom I love you but what the fuck?" Liam says I looks at him not saying anything. I grab my keys and walk out of the house leaving Austin. As I walk away I hear him scream at the top of his lungs. "Let's go. If you wake ellis up you're in big trouble. Liam come on." I say opening the door to see Liam holding Austin.

"Mommy?" Austin calls from the back seat. He was in his pjs still, they are grey with little dinosaurs all over them. "Baby boy..." I reply. "You mad at me?" He asks. I look through the mirror at him "no, I love you." I respond. He doesn't say anything back. I reach my arm backwards grabbing his feet to tickle him "I said I love you." I say as his laugh fills the car making Liam and I laugh at him. "I love you." Austin replies while laughing.
I pull into the parking lot of the rehab mental hospital thing Cormac is at. "Stay here and wait for me. Austin listen to your brother please." I say getting out of the car.

I walk into the building to see cormac. He smiles immediately as he sees me. "Hey." I say smiling at him. He runs picking me up and spinning me. "I love you." He replies. I laugh as he puts me down. "Wow. I love you." I say as he places his hand on my belly. "How's my baby girl?" He asks bending down to kiss my bump. "She's doing good. Growing perfectly. I want you home so you can do this with me, Cormac I need help." I reply.

"Cormac can go home, take it easy only working three days a week. I talked to doctor Bailey about it already." His doctor says to me as Cormac holds my hand. "I don't know what your doctor has said to you Meredith because of you being pregnant but no sex, at all no drinking, drugs, or anything of that manner right now. It can just mess with his head and then we'll end up in box one all over again. That's not something we want, we want Cormac to be able to see his baby right?." Cormac nod's with a big smile "okay then listening to every rule." His Doctor continues. "Thank you so much." I say she nods "just call me if he seems off even if he's overly happy that can be a sign that he's becoming extremely depressed and suicidal again." I nod as Cormac lays his head on my shoulder. "You guys just have to sign this and you can go." Cormac and I sign the paper and walk out of the building.

Cormac's POV:
I'm happy I'm healthy again but I don't know how long this is going to last. "Meredith..." I stop walking as she turns to see me I step closer to her looking in her eyes. "I love you and I'm saying this with love, you A. Need to shave, B. Cannot have sex with me." She says making me smile. "Can I have a kiss?" I ask "when you shave and shower." She says grabbing my hand starting to walk again. "Can... we shower together?" I ask as we walk to the car. "No." Meredith says. "You say that now." I open the front door and immediately hear Austin "daddy!" He yells as I sit down. "Hey baby. Hey Liam." I missed them so freaking much. "Mommy has a baby." Austin says. I smile looking at him "I know buddy. Liam you okay?" I ask he nods "I missed you dad." He replies I nod "I'll make it up to you, both of you I promise." Meredith starts driving.
We go to drop Liam off at school and then go back to the house to get Austin dressed. Maggie took him to day care while Meredith and I cuddled in bed.

"Meredith I'm sorry. I'm sorry for putting you through all of this." I say holding her close to me. She moves so she is on her back "cor don't apologize it's part of life. Life happens." Meredith says before placing her hands on my face kissing me. I pull away placing my head on her forehead. "I love you and the baby so much." I whisper. "I love you." Meredith replies.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Small chapter just because I owe you guys one. It was crappy and I apologize but it should be getting better soon. I absolutely hate this story and storyline so I'm thinking of ending it soon.