Public?

✋🏻⚠️⛓AGE 15+⛓⚠️✋🏻
💧🌊💦here's some holy water💧🌊💦

Meredith's pager goes off so I stop and Meredith groans "want it?" I ask grabbing her pager "there's other general surgeons." She replies I chuckle "you sure? We can wait." I say "no I can't." She replies "no I promise you can." I say "cormac don't." She responds. I look at her and raise an eyebrow standing up. "Two can play at that game." She replies I make a 'what?' Face as she brings her hand to her center. "Fuck" she yells. "Oh hell no." I say grabbing her hand. She gasps as I move it and throws her head back on the bed. "The minute you leave this room my hand is going right back there." She says. "Just wait." I reply. "Moving in circles over my wet clit. In and out of my wet entrance, it's too bad I'll have to do it myself." She says ignoring my comment. "Meredith!" I say "I'll still scream your name even if you're not here..." she continues to ignore me. "My legs will start shaking, I'll be screaming-" she continues as I enter her very wet center with my very hard member. "Cor.." she says I stop. "Shh." I say as her pager goes off again "Jesus fucking Christ, give me my phone." She says I hand her, her phone. "Hi, I'm being paged but I'm busy you have permission to go take over for me." There's a long pause and I entered again, slowly moving in and out. She looks at me like 'I'm going to kill you.' So I stop moving but stay inside of her, Softly she moans moving the phone away from her mouth "Wilson I will call Bailey instead." She pauses again and covers the speaker of her phone as she moans louder "that's what I thought." She hangs up the phone and throws it next to her. "I swear if you don't fuck me right now I'll do it myself." She says "damn." I reply.

"Thank you Doctor Wilson." I say walking into the OR "Mhm" she replies looking up at me. Jo had scrubbed in on my hernia repair, Bailey and Bokhee were in the OR as well. "Can I ask what was so urgent that you couldn't make it to the surgery you scheduled?" Jo asks looking up at me. "No you cannot." I reply. Bailey rolls her eyes. "Are you dating him?" Jo asks. "Doctor Wilson not that it's any of your business, but no I am not dating anyone." I reply. I was lying I very much dating Cormac but we didn't talk about making it public so I didn't say anything. "Oh so you're not dating him but you can have sex with him?" She replies. "Jo what happened last time we had a conversation like this?" I ask warning her of what she was doing. "Fine but once we leave work I need every details. And don't say there isn't any because I heard you both." Jo replies I look up from my patient tilting my head giving jo a 'I'm going to kill you' smirk. "Everyone heard them. China knows." Bailey cuts in. "I didn't." Bokhee simply says. "Thank you Bokhee." I say siding with her, she nods her head. "Okay but for real I need details.. was it good?" Jo asks raising her eyebrows. "Ahh Uh no!" Bailey says I laugh. "Yes." I reply. Jo squeals "like good good or like oh yeah that was fun good?" Bailey slaps her arm "Jo Wilson there is a patient open on your OR table!" She says. "I know but Bailey I need to know!" Jo replies. I shake my head and chuckle a little. "No you don't need to know." I say. "Ahhhh yes it was good good." Replies. "See you're smiling! Don't think I can't see it just because you're not looking at me." Jo says excited. "Okay enough!" Bailey says. "Suction I say." Bokhee hand me the suction thing. "Thank you." I say taking it from her. "You're welcome Doctor Grey." She replies. We finish the surgery and I ask jo to close "oh so now I start and finish your surgeries? What is this?" She says joking. I walk into the scrub room where Bailey was. It's silent for a minute as we both scrub out. "Grey for the record, I think you two are cute and I think he's good for you." I smile and look at her "thank you Bailey." I reply. "However, I don't want to hear about your sex life ever again." She says I laugh. "No promises." I reply. "Grey!" She says as I walk out. I walk to the nurses station where I was doing a chart. Cormac walks up behind me and puts his hands on my hips in from of everyone I turn around so I look at him then he moves next to me. "Hello Doctor Hayes." I say trying to normalize what he just did. "Hello Doctor grey." He grabs a post it note that was sitting on the counter and a pen.

Can I kiss you right now in front of everyone?

I'm not going to stop you but I'm not saying yes.

He looks at me as I look at him and then he pulls me close and kisses me. "Oh my god!" Jo says. She was standing across from us. Everyone is looking I can tell but he doesn't stop. His tongue slips deeper in my mouth. I start to smile as he pulls away. I don't look at anyone I just look down at my chart, he does the same. "Oh how'd that go?" He asks. Smiling I shake my head still looking down "good." I respond as I pick my head up and look at him again. I can feel people still looking at a us. I smile as he pulls me close again. God he was hot. "Grey! Hayes! Enough!" Bailey yells. Cormac and I laugh then look back at my chart. "What the hell did we just do?" He asks.

AUTHORS NOTE:::::;
I decided to make this a full chapter because I like it. What do we think about that last paragraph?!?!??