Something To Regret

Cormac's POV:
Scarlet Rocco and the kids left. Meredith and I are laying in bed. I'm laying on my back with my right hand behind my head and my left holding Meredith. Meredith is laying on me with her hand and head on my chest. She sits up and looks at me so I sit up too. "What's up?" I ask. Meredith makes a pouty face. "We have to go home soon." She says I smile. "In like a week." I respond. "Yeah... but I like it here." She says. I pick up a pillow and hit her with it softly she starts to giggle and stands up on my bed. "Hey" she says as I hit her legs. She picks up a pillow and flings it behind her back holding onto the corners of it. "Don't you dare." I say she throws the pillow at my head. "Hey." I shout Meredith giggles and does it again. "That's it." I say jokingly and pull her legs close to me making her fall. We both laugh. Meredith is sitting on my lap now looking at me. I smile "I love you." I say she smiles "me too." She replies leaning in for a kiss. The kiss becomes more passionate as I take Meredith's shirt off reviling her black bra. She starts moving her hips on my lap as the door opens "oh my god! Is MerMer okay? Is she choking again?" Austin yells. Liam comes running down the hall to my room. Meredith buries her face in my neck laying her head on my shoulder. I throw my head back on the bed frame. "Oh my god." Liam says. Meredith laughs. "Austin come play call of duty with me." Liam says putting his hand on Austin's back guiding him down the hall. "Lock the door next time." Liam says shaking his head Meredith laughs more. "Thanks." I say widening my eyes and shaking my head. "Mhm and be quite I already have to let him use my games I don't want to have to explain what you're doing too." Liam says closing the door. Meredith picks her head up and looks at me we both start laughing.

Meredith is laying next to me again still just in her jeans and a bra. "Wanna go out tonight? Scarlet wants to go out the four of us just to get to know you." I ask "I'm down." Meredith says. I smile.

Meredith's POV:
I went home to get ready to go out with cormac and his sister. I decided to skip showering but curl my hair instead. I throw on a pink silky tank top and a pair of jeans. I put on a gold necklace that has a small 'm' charm on it. I put on some gold earrings and rings then touch up my make up put my heels on and I'm ready to go.
•picture for visual•

The door bell goes off so I go to answer it

The door bell goes off so I go to answer it. "Hello Mr. Hayes." I say as Cormac looks at me messing with the right sleeve of his button down shirt. "Woah." He says. I smile "what?" I ask. He looks me up and down "you- you look- I mean- woah." He says I giggle as I walk into my house. "Thank you babe. You look handsome too." I say. He walks in "thank you." He replies. Cormac is in dark jeans and a white button down shirt with black shoes. Cormac walks into the kitchen where I was drinking water. "Let's just skip go out... we can stay here and cuddle.." he says I smile "no." I say back. "Come on our clothes will end up in the floor we can take a hot bath after and cuddle all night." Cormac says. I think about it for a minute. "We can go out then come home and take a hot bath.." I say placing my hands on his belt and running them to his hips. "That sounds good..." cormac says. He runs his fingers over my jaw just because he knows it drives me insane I sigh a little at the feeling of his touch. Cormac chuckles "you sure you wanna go out?" He asks softly. "Stop. Don't do that." I reply. "What I'm just touching my girlfriend..." he responds I push away from him "Mhm." I say. "Oh come on you know you like it." He replies. "The only thing I know is that we're going to be late." I respond walking to the door.

We are driving in the car, Cormac has his hand on my thigh. "You ready?" He asks moving his hand further up my leg. I put my hand on his stopping him "you're making me feel like I should be scared... should I be scared?" I ask. "No. You already met them. It'll be fine." Cormac says briefly taking his eyes off the road to look at me. "You stopped me." He says disappointed. I chuckle "that I did." I reply. "You're no fun." He says. "You'll think different later." I say.

We get to the bar and walk inside to see Scarlet and Rocco "hey guys." I say walk over to where they were sitting. "Damn Cor." Rocco says scarlet hits his arm and I smile. "I know right?" Cormac replies. "Thank god, I thought I was going to be too dressy." Scarlet says. "I thought the same." I reply. Sitting down next to her. Cormac sits next to me. We all order drinks and talk for a little while then music comes on. "I'm the one" by DJ Khaled comes on. Cormac walks up behind me and lets his arm rest on my shoulder. "Come dance with me." Cormac says I drink the last sip of my drink and slide off the bar stool cormac taking my hand and guiding me to the dance floor.

Cormac's POV:
Meredith starts dancing on me. The only thing I want to do is take her home. "Babe.." I say Meredith looks at me pulls me close for a kiss then pulls my hand and drags me out of the bar. "Babe what the hell?" I ask. Meredith giggles "does that offer for our clothes being on the floor still stand?" She says walking to the car. We get in and I drive straight to my house because it was closer. "I'm not being quite." Meredith says as we pull into the garage. "I don't care." I reply. We walk inside the boys are sleeping in their rooms and I immediately start kissing Meredith.

⚠️AGES 14+ READ AT OWN RISK.⚠️
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊<HOLY WATER.

I run my fingers up her back to her hair lightly pulling it as she moans into my mouth. She throws the keys on to the counter and starts to unbutton my shirt as I pick her up walking down the hall to my room. I start kissing her neck opening my mouth a little more every other kiss. Meredith moans again. "That baby may come soon than we planned" she says through moans. I put her on her back on my bed, leaning over her I start to kiss her again. Meredith puts her hand in my chest stopping me as she turns her head. "Uhhh" I say she giggles "I'm just locking the door. Take your shirt off." She says. I back up so she can get up. She walks over to the door and locks it. She walks back to me slightly butting her lip. I'm sitting in the edge of the bed when Meredith sits on my lap her legs by my sides. I run my finger over her jaw like I had earlier. "B-b-babe." She says.