He's All I Want

"What?" I say looking at Luka. "Do you really want another baby?" Cormac asks excited I laugh "yes babe, I want another baby." I say "yes I freaking told you." Liam say "Liam Hayes!" Cormac yells. Liam walks in holding Luna "yes dad?" He says I laugh. "Uh hiii" I say to Luka. "See she wants a baby. She said it and look at how she's looking at Luka." Liam says. Cormac looks at him with a 'what the fuck' kind of face. "You're right Liam I do want another baby but you don't always get what you want. Liam I want a baby but a baby may not be a good idea." I say looking at him. Cormac looks at me confused but I don't make eye contact. Liam looks disappointed. "We have a baby right here for now." I continue. "Either way it's not your business." Cormac says. "Okay I'm sorry I over stepped. I'm sorry Meredith." Liam says. I smile "it's okay." I reply. Liam walks out of the room.

"Why isn't a baby a good idea?" Cormac asks leaning on the kitchen island. "A baby is a good idea. I-it's-i- well..." I stutter as cormac walks over to me. "It's okay." He says. "Cor sit down." I say still holding Luka who starts to whine so I put his pacifier back in his mouth and rock on my heels a little. I walk over to the couch and sit down. "So here's the thing. I was told I couldn't have children and that I had a hostile uterus so Derek and I adopted Zola. Then I got pregnant and had Bailey then Derek died. When Derek died I was pregnant. That labor was hard and I ended up bleeding in the kitchen of the house we were renting or I was renting in San Diego. Zola had to call an ambulance and it was very traumatic. I don't know if I can do that again." I say to Cormac. I feel like I can tell him anything he always listens and doesn't judge. "Babe. We don't have to have another baby. I want to but if you don't we won't. It's not my body and I get it. We also don't have to anytime soon. Meredith I do think we would make an adorable baby though." Cormac says I smile holding Luka looking at the tiny little fingers and toes and at the fact that the baby relies so much on other people. Luka is so innocent. I do want another baby hell I want five. Derek would have loved five more babies. He liked big families. "Babe..." I say to Cormac who had scooted over and had laid his head on my shoulder "hmm?" He hums back holding Lukas hand. "Let do it." I say. Cormac picks his head up. "R-really?"he asks. I nod. "Yeah I mean like you said it doesn't have to be now but I want another one."

Cormac's POV:
Meredith looked so happy holding Luka. It really makes me think I'm ready to be a dad again. "Are you sure? I don't want to make you do something you don't want to do.." I say Meredith turns and looks at me "babe you're not Owen. Yes I want a baby. Your baby." She replies which makes me laugh. I lay back on her placing my head on her shoulder. "Hey..." I say as she lays her head on mine. "Hey.." she copies. "I love you." I say. It goes silent for a minute "I love you too." She says. I smile and kiss her shoulder. "Hey wait-" I say sitting up to look at her. She laughs, her laugh makes me laugh a little "hm" she says. "Where did your hickey go?" I say Meredith smiles. "I'm really good at hiding things." She replies. "No really what did you do?" I ask "make up." She responds. "No make up is that good." I protest. "I have my ways." She replies. I lean in for a kiss. Austin walks out with Liam and Luna. "Dad!" Austin says as I pull away from Meredith. I look at her and she looks at me. I know Austin will have a harder time with this. "What are you doing? Why were you like that on Meredith?" Austin asks. Liam just looks at me holding in his laugh. "She was choking." I say Austin looks at me and then at Meredith "oh... I hope you feel better mer-Mer." He says then walks back to his room. Liam starts laughing and so does Meredith. I sigh and lay my head on her chest. "Jesus Christ." I say. Liam comes and sits down on the couch with Luna. "Coco." She says I smile and stand up "LuLu" I say. "Up." She replies I chuckle and pick her up. Meredith is looking at us smiling so I sit next to her. Luna starts to cry I stand back up and she stops. "Luna, I'm sitting down with Mer and Luka. If you don't want to sit you need to stand by yourself." I say then sit back down. Luna is sitting on my lap with her legs at each side of me laying on my torso. Liam stands up "smile." He says as Meredith puts up her hand covering her face I laugh as the sound of the camera clicks. "Save that." Meredith and I say at the same time.