Hooker

Meredith's POV:
"Have you talked to Cormac yet?" Maggie asks as she walks into the kitchen. "No. Last time I talked to him was three days ago in the hospital." I reply pushing myself on the counter. "What? Why haven't you guys talked?" Maggie asks. I sigh. I miss Cormac and want to see him but at the same time I want to give him space. "We- I- I pretty much told him I wanted an abortion and he got mad." I say look down at my legs dangling off the side of the counter. "You want what?" Maggie asks. "I wanted an abortion. Babies are a lot of work... you're pregnant we have seven kids already..." I reply. Maggie walks over to me with her hand on her belly. "Meredith... are you okay? I know that's a hard decision... I'm here for you." Maggie says as the doorbell rings.

Maggie's POV:

I walk to the front door leaving Meredith in the kitchen. "H-hey-" I say as I open the door. "Shh." Cormac says pulling me outside on the porch. "I don't want her to know I'm here." He says I nod a little confused "okay... are the roses for her? Wait are you okay?" I ask looking at him as I run my hand in my belly. "Yes I'm okay and yes they are for Mer... where is she?" Cormac asks I smile "kitchen counter, eating grapes." I reply. Cormac walks into the house.

Cormac's POV:
I walk in the house through the hallway and stop at the kitchen door. Meredith is sitting on the counter looking at her belly in my t-shirt and her black leggings. Her hair is down and wavy. I walk into the kitchen some catching her attention as she places a grape in her mouth. "Hey." I say placing her flowers on the kitchen island. "What are you doing here?" She asks. I smile walking closer to her. "I needed to see you." I reply rubbing my hands up her thighs to her lower back. "Mhm." She says looking at me as her gently rubs her hands up my arms to my shoulders. "I missed you." I say as she smiles. Meredith is everything I want. I'm supporting her decisions. "I missed you more." She replies. I tuck her hair behind her ear as I lean into her neck kissing it gently. She moves her head giving me more room. "Babe." She says barely loud enough for me to hear. "Hm?" I hum still kissing her neck. She moves her hands to my chest gripping it in the fist of her right hand a little. I back up looking her in the eyes. "I love you." I say. She smiles "we do have a lot to talk about." I continue. She nods. "I love you too. We can talk now I don't have work today." She replies.

Maggie walks into the kitchen as I turn picking up Meredith's flowers. "Want me to put these in a vase?" I ask. "Do we have one?" Maggie and Meredith say at the same time making us all laugh. Maggie walks out of the kitchen as I turn around looking at Mer. "Corm here." She says with her arms open. I walk towards her taking her hands. She wraps her legs around my waist pulling me close as she places her hands on my face. She leans closer to me her lips brushing up against mine "I've been waiting for this." She says before pressing her lips against mine. My hands start to roam her body. Moving up her thighs to her back then wrapping around her hips. I slip I'm hand under her shirt a little making her moan as I stick my tongue deeper in her mouth. "Babe" she says in between kisses. "Wh- at." I reply. She pulls away from me looking at me. "We're supposed to be talking..." she says as I start to kiss her neck.

Meredith's POV:
Cormac starts to kiss my neck soft. "Babe, we-" I say trying to stop him knowing damn well I don't want him to stop. He moves to my collarbone knowing it drives me insane. I moan placing my hands on the back of his head and neck. He pulls away. "No. Go back." I say. He shakes his head "no we are supposed to be talking." He says looking at me as a tear rolls down my face "are you crying?" He asks. I nod my head. "Why?" He asks wiping a tear off my face. "Pregnancy hormones." I reply as tears stream down my face. "Oh my goodness." He says hugging me. I place my head on his shoulder as he runs his fingers through my hair. "I just want you." I say through tears. "Babe you have me I'm right here." Cormac responds. "Cor." I say soft. "Hm?" He asks. I back up off his shoulder looking at him. He smiles at me placing his hand on my cheek wiping a tear. "Mer." He says as I make a pouty face. "Don't cry." He continues. I couldn't help it. "Are you keeping the baby now?" Cormac asks me. I place my hand on my belly. I have a small bump but you can't tell because my shirt is baggy. "I-I- I am yes." I reply looking down at my hand in my lap. I look up to see Cormac smiling at me. "You're keeping it?" He asks as his smiles grows. I smile at him because he was so damn cute. "Mhm." I say grabbing his hand and placing it on my belly as I smooth out the shirt I was wearing. It was his shirt. "Oh my god." He says looking me in the eye excitedly. "Did you feel that? They're little but they're there." Cormac nod's as he moves his hand around some. "I'm gonna be a dad." He whispers I giggle "baby you already are a dad." I protest. He looks down at my belly "but now I'm a daddy to your baby our baby Mer." Cormac says looking back at me "you already are-" I start to say teasing Cormac. "Meredith if you call me daddy I swear to god." He says. I giggle placing my hand on top of his. "I love you." He says. I smile "you telling the baby that or me?" I ask as Cormac moves closer to my little bump. "Both." He replies.

"Where are your kids?" I ask as Cormac walks to the fridge. "Liam school. Austin sister and babies... uh babysitter. Why?" He asks grabbing a drink flipping it in the air catching it before it fell. I sigh a little watching him. He made everything look so hot and attractive. "Babysitter?" I say confused as I hop off the counter. "Yes... it's this person who watches your kids while you can't..." Cormac explains. I roll my eyes. "No shit." He smiles as he drinks his Gatorade "who is your babysitter?" I ask. "You are very nosy babe." He says walking over to me placing his hands on my hips as he looks into my eyes.

Cormac's POV:
I knew Meredith was going to keep pushing so I was trying to distract her. I starts to kiss her neck. I can tell she's not into it. Meredith pulls away from me just enough so we make eye contact again. "Hayes." She says. She does that when she's mad and it's the cutest thing I've ever seen. "They are safe." I say simply as I lean closer to Meredith for a kiss. Meredith turns her head making a very confused and uncomfortable face. "Cormac Hayes I swear to fucking god you will be six feet underground if those babies are with that hooker you met at a bar."

AUTHORS NOTE:
I don't really know how I feel about this story. I can stretch it along making them go through the whole process or I can stop it here. Let me know what you want. Thank you for reading, voting and commenting. If you're new hey!!