Roxy

Cormac's POV:
~What the fuck did I do? Why the hell did I date that girl and why the fuck was I okay with kissing her in the attendings lounge. I love Meredith I have and always will. I fucked up. I fucked up big time.

It's been three months since Meredith saw me kiss Roxy. I love Meredith I have for a while. I haven't been able to stop thinking about how much I hurt her and how she probably hates me. Roxy was a rebound. It wasn't serious. Roxy is beautiful, she has big brown eyes, beautiful chocolate skin and is very skinny. Roxy is not someone I would ever see myself with and is not something I want to be know to be with. I need to see Meredith I need to apologize and I need to show her I love her. I don't expect her to forgive me or want to see me but I need to try. What I did isn't fair and I would be hurt if it was the other way around.

Hey Mags, can you watch my boy's today? I'll drop them off at the house and pick them up. I'll pay you.
-7:34 am

Mags:
Yeah that's fine with me. Let me know when you get here... Mer is here too so just... stay outside idk where she stands.
-7:36

Thank you so much you're a lifesaver.
-7:37

We'll be there in 5
-8:00

Maggie's POV:
Knock knock knock I hear a knock on the door so I walk out of the kitchen to the hall to open it. "Hey!" I say as I open the door to see Cormac. He greets me with a hug. "Hi Maggie." He says. Liam and Austin are standing to his right both looking at Liam's phone. "The boys are going to be on their best behavior. They both have a bag and I should be back soon I just need to pick up some flowers and stuff." Cormac says. "Maggie who's here?" Meredith asks walking to the door standing next to me.

Meredith's POV:
I see Cormac and the boys standing on my porch. Austin runs over to me hugging me "Mer Mer!" He says I hug him back "hey buddy! How's my favorite boy?" I ask bending down so I'm eye level with him, he wraps his arms around my neck hugging me "I missed you mommy. Please come home." He says quiet but loud enough for everyone to hear. Cormac is looking at the ground as he clears his throat. "Why don't you boy's go with Maggie so daddy and I can talk for a minute okay?" I say standing back up. Cormac still looking at the ground. "Bye daddy. Bye dad." The boys say walking in the house.
Maggie walks away with them so I step outside and close the door.

I'm standing in front of Cormac with my arms crossed but not in a mad or sad way, but instead in a relaxed manner. We just stand there for a minute not looking at each other and not speaking. "Cormac." I say softly. He looks up at me looking into my eyes. The minute his eyes meet mine I feel safe, at home, happy. "M- Mere-" he says I shake my head no "Cor, I'm happy for you. I love you and I don't want to see you hurt or sad. It's okay." I say. "I'm not." He says stepping closer to me I step back "Cor, you can't."

Cormac's POV:
"No. Yes I said no. Don't. Don't try to make yourself feel better. Don't hold your feelings in. Meredith I was an ass. I don't know what I was thinking and I didn't even like Roxy. Please let me explain everything. It doesn't have to be a date just come sit down and talk. Coffee? Now? Please Meredith I'm begging you. I can't live without you anymore. I love you. I haven't stopped thinking about you." I say looking at Meredith clearly upset. She looks at me still crossing her arms. "Where are the babies?" She asks not responding to anything I said. I look at her as my shoulders drop I sigh "Meredith." She looks away from me "what?" She answers I feel the lump in my throat grow larger as I fail at keeping my tears back. I look up at the sky then at Meredith "they're in the car asleep." My voice cracks as tears fill my eyes. She nods and bits her bottom lip. We stand there looking at my car silent. The wind blows past us making Meredith's hair flow towards me. It makes a sent of flowers from her shampoo and conditioner I close my eyes as I smell it.

She walks to the door walks in the house and closes the door. I stand there looking at the closed door, I wipe one last tear off my cheek as the door opens again. Meredith walk's out of the house holding her bag and coat. "Wh-what- are-" I stutter Meredith places her hand on my cheek. "Let's talk." She replies "but no crying... I don't want to cry." She continues I nod and walk her to the passengers side opening my door for her then closing it once she was in the car.

AUTHORS NOTE:
You guys begged for this so here you go. This is a small chapter I didn't have time to proofread and idk how I feel about it.