Thirsty

Cormac's POV:
Quinn says yes and then we take her to a person in the hospital who is a specialist in diabetes so she can give her more information. "You're really cute when you're mad." I say to Meredith she smiles. "You are too." She replies.  We were standing at the nurses station I was working on finishing a chart really quick when Meredith walks up behind me. I smile but keep my head down. She wraps her hands around my waist slipping them under my shirt "cosa fai? Questo è un gioco pericoloso da giocare .." (what are you doing this is a dangerous game to play.) I say because I know no one else speaks Italian. "sono un acquirente di rischi." (I'm a risk taker) she responds I chuckle. Meredith moves her hands down a little lower. "Meredith." I say. "Yes?" She says. I turn around her hands still wrapped around my waist. I look her in the eye smiling and shaking my head. "Let me finish this chart." I say she grins "but I don't want to wait." She says making a sad face. I scrunch my nose and shake my head at her "too bad." I reply. "Rude." She says as I turn back around. I finish my chart and walk Meredith to the attendings lounge. "Hey what if I asked you to come over?" I ask she turns on her heels to look at me her hair waves in the air as she spins. "I don't know.." she says walking closer to me placing her hand softly on my chest and the other on my hip. "Is that what you're asking me?" She continues. I feel a shiver go down my spine as she moves her hand down my chest a little. "I don't know what would you say?" I ask.  She smiles. "I guess I'd have to see in the moment." She replies. "Hm" I hum as she starts to turn around I grab her hand and spin her back so she's close to me again. "My boys are with their aunt... do you have plans tonight?" I ask. She smiles. "Mmm no. I'm sure the boys will love that." She says as she puts her hands in her Jean pockets and walks to her stuff. "Meredith I swear." I say she chuckles. "Well you probably shouldn't do that in a hospital some patients don't like that." She teases me. "Get over here." I reply she doesn't move. I smile and walk closer to her "will you come over?" I ask softly. "Mmmmm" Mer says thinking. "Women I swear to god you are driving me crazy." I say. "Yes. I'll come over. Can you drive me back here tomorrow?" She says. I was surprised. "Ye-yeah. Do you have a babysitter? Or.." I say. "Mhm my kids went to Jo's house because they used to have sleep overs with 'uncle Alex' but since he left they have been asking to see Jo so she picked them up from school. I have no kids. I have no plans. I was going home to go to bed."Mer says. "Well now your plans have changed." I say she smiles "I guess they have..." she replies "and the last thing in my plans is to sleep." I say softly by her ear. "Cormac Hayes!" She says playfully slapping my arm. "Come on let's go home."

Meredith's POV:
Cormac takes my hand in his as we walk out of the hospital and to his car. He walks over to the passengers door, takes my bag and then opens the door for me. I smile "thank you." I reply. He smiles back at me "Mhm." He says. I get in the car and he closes the door. Cormac puts our stuff in the back seat and then gets in the drivers seat. We start driving. "So we had a pretty crazy day." I say. Cormac chuckles "yeah we did." I look over to him. "You're cute." I say. "I know." He replies. I hit his arm "Cormac!" I say and we both laugh. "What it's true we both know it." He replies "I hate you." I say he puts his hand on my inner thigh. I take my hand and out on top of his moving it closer in he stops me "you very much do not hate me." He says taking his eyes off the road to look at me and then looks back at the road. He reaches his finger to touch me through my jeans, then he pulls is hand away. "You are such a tease. I do hate you. I very much do hate you." I say. He chuckles "no, no I'm pretty sure you like me... like a lot." He protests. I shake my head "no." I say. He puts his hand back on my thing even closer then last time I let out a sigh. "See you don't hate me." I pulls his hand again. "Okay fine..." I say "no matter how much you move my hand I'm not doing anything right now." He says. "Babe!" I whine. Cormac chuckles. "Wait till we get home." He says. "Why wait when we could.... right now?" I say. "Because well have a better time outside of a car." Cormac protests. "That's a good point." I reply. We get to his house, he gets out and walks over to my side to open my door. "Thank you." I say. "You're welcome." He replies. He takes my hand and walks me inside his house. "Want a tour?" He asks. "I mean yeah but I'd like a tour of your bedroom first." I answer. He shakes his head no.

Cormac's POV:
"Living room is here, kitchen, bathroom, dining room. Oh that's to the basement, closet, stairs. Here I'll show you upstairs." I say walking Meredith through the house. "Liam's room, Austin's. Extra room. Game room. My room. Each of the bed rooms has its own bathroom." I say.  She smiles "I like your house." She says. "Thank you." I say pulling her hips close to me. She softly moans which makes me smile. "So what do you want to do?" I ask. She looks at me placing her hand lightly on my chest. I sigh. "I think you already know Cormac.." she says in a very seductive voice. She traces her hand over my shirt moving down my torso some. "You sure?" I ask. "Cormac... just take me to your bed." She say keeping the same voice. I take my hand and move it up her torso starting at her hip. My hand cups around her throat a little as I move up to her chin. She moans. I lift her head to meet my eyes. I pull her closer and kiss her. My other hands moves all over her back as she moans into my mouth. I pick her up and her legs immediately wrap around me now she's taller then I am her hair falls to the side of our faces. I tuck her hair behind her ear, and start to kiss her neck she moves her head some giving me more room...

AUTHORS NOTE:):):)
You guys got three updates today!! I'm not sure how much I'm going to update tomorrow but I am continuing their Uh activities. I need to practice writing these types of chapters because I'm not good at it. I didn't have time to proofread so I apologize if there are mistakes. How do we feel? Meredith called Cormac babe... how do we feel about it?
What do you guys want more of?
-Gia🖤