911

Meredith's POV:
It goes silent." Cormac, give me your hand." I say soft "you are holding my hand." Cormac replies looking into my eyes. I smile as I look back into his deep blue eyes. "Yes but give me your hand like hold it out." I explain. He places his hand flat in the air. I grab it and place it on my lower stomach.

"Hey Mer!" Amelia says walking in my room. I smile and nod in a 'hey' type of way. She sits down next to me on my bed. "Be quiet the babies are sleeping." I say pressing Cormac's hand down gently onto my stomach. He gasps.

"What the hell was that?" He asks. Amelia and I laugh. "Did you feel it?" I ignore his previous question. He looks at me as the feeling comes back. "Meredith what the fuck is that?" He questions. I place my hand on his cheek. Amelia places her hand on my stomach. "Damn!" She says. "Amelia out." I say not making eye contact with her.

I sit up in bed fixing my shirt Cormac stays laying down placing his head on my legs. "Babe..." I say. He looks up at me "what did you feel?" I ask he doesn't say anything. "I-I- I Meredith." He says looking at me. I laugh "do you know that that was?" I ask as I place my hand on his head. He smiles "no..." I nod "okay." I reply. Cormac just looks at me for a minute. Laying in my lap, I've missed him. I've missed this but I'm not fully ready to trust him yet. I need to tell him my new but I know he's going to be upset that I haven't told him already. "I missed you Mer." Cormac says sitting up. "I missed you too." I say not very enthusiastic.

He looks at me and tilts his head a little to the left. Cormac sighs "Meredith, I'm sorry." He's looking in my eyes. His eyes have that sparkle that drives me crazy. He is genuinely sorry I just don't know if I can do this. Cormac places his hand on my knee. "Babe please." He continues. Cormac's eyes fill with tears as one rolls down his cheek. I looks down at my hand that are in between my legs, I'm playing with my fingers. Cormac places his hand on mine as I look up at him again. We just look at each other. "I know you're sorry. I know you love me. I know." My voice cracks as I speak. "What's wrong?" Cormac looks at me concerned "I-I-I just need to take it slow. Cormac we weren't dating so it's not cheating but it hurt... she was messing with your tie the way I used to. It wasn't something I was happy to see." I say he looks at me "I'm sorry. I still want you I just can't jump back into this at the same place we left it." I explain he nods "I get that. I love you... and I need you." Cormac says pulling me closer to him for a hug. I wrap my arms around him.

Cormac's POV:
"Knock knock? Austin wanted to come say hi.." Amelia says opening the door.  Meredith pulls away from me. "Hey buddy!" She says turning to see Austin. "Hi Mer-Mer, I want a hug." He says looking down at his feet. "Come here then." She replies he runs over to me because I was on the outside of the bed and Meredith was more in the middle. I lift him and he starts jumping. Meredith and I both smile. Amelia sits down next to Meredith. "Hey Austin..." Meredith says he stops jumping landing on his knees in front of Meredith. "Let me see your hand." She say. He holds his hand out and Meredith takes it putting it in her stomach.

~There's no way she- she can't be..

Austin pulls his hand away as Meredith smiles. "Mommy what was that?" Austin asks. Meredith widens her eyes at him. Then looks at Amelia "can you go get me the box off my bathroom counter?" She asks. Amelia walks into the bathroom and comes back holding a small box. She hands it to Meredith who takes a deep breathe.

~I'm- im going to be a dad. Meredith is pregnant I felt it I know it's true.

Meredith hands me the box then places her right hand on her stomach, "open it." She says Amelia is recording me on her phone. "Meredith." I say she smiles "babe, just do it." I pull the top of the box off. Looking at the inside of the box a tear rolls down my face. "Is this real?" I ask she nods and wipes a tear from her face. "Really?" I question she laughs "yes babe." She replies. I look at her smiling but also crying. "There's- you- a- no way." I stutter. She laughs "it's early still. I'm two months but it's uh definitely there." She explains. I stand up Austin starts jumping on the bed again. Meredith is just looking at me. "A-are you okay?" She asks. I just stand there looking at her. She's holding Austin's hands Mx his little fingers wrapped around her pointer fingers jumping up and down. Yells and laughs come from him as she smiles watching him.

"Austin bud be careful." Amelia says. The room starts spinning and I start to sweat. It's getting hard for me to breathe. "There's a baby in belly... be gentle." Meredith explains. Austin sits down and places his hand on her belly. I place my hand on my chest gripping my shirt balling it into my fist. Everything is blurry and spinning I can't breathe, I can't move, I can't talk.

"Cormac! Corma- corm- ba-" I hear Meredith yelling sounding quieter with each call. Bam.

Meredith's POV:
Cormac hits the floor. Austin starts crying and Maggie runs upstairs. "Oh my god." She says. "Cormac! Babe!" I say on my knees next to him. Winston walks over pressing his fingers to his neck. "Meredith move!" He yells. I stand up backing up until I hit the wall. My hand over my mouth I'm crying. Maggie walks over putting her hands on my shoulders. "I need you to call an ambulance!" Winston yells. No one moves. "Call a fucking ambulance!" He repeats. Amelia starts to dial her phone. Austin is crying.

"He has no pulse. He's not breathing."

AUTHORS NOTE:
Oh no. What happened to Cormac? I don't know if you guys will get a new update this week. We'll see. I hope you liked this.